Astrid?

Just another day on Dragons Edge, Snotlout is feeding Hookfang, Fishlegs is reading, the twins are arguing Hiccup is flying, and Astrid and Heather just walked in the clubhouse...
Astrid: Man that terror wouldn't slow down!
Heather: Stupid airmail! I'm gonna go take a bath in the river see ya!
Astrid: Okay then, I'll read it alone. I dare Astrid to act like the old Astrid for a day. -Gamergirl762
Astrid: Ugh, seriously? Fine. Where's my axe?
TIME SKIP
Hiccup: Gods! Where is she?
Heather: I'm sure she's fine! She can take care of herself I mean this is Astrid we're talking about!
Fishlegs: Heather is right she could be training!
Ruffnut: Knowing Astrid she could either be training or flying!
Right then a familiar axe flys by right next to Snotlouts head.
Snotlout: *pales*
Astrid: *grabs axe and attempts to Decapitate Hookfang* *battle cry*
Astrid was about to slice Hookfang when she was shoved to the ground, by Tuffnut..
*All dragons fly away to the clubhouse* besides Toothless
Astrid gets up and runs at Tuffnut, she punches him in the face and flips him over.
Tuffnut: *Unconcous*
Snotlout: What the Odin Astrid!?
Astrid: SHUT UP YOU RAT EATING, MUNGE BUCKET! I was trying to save you people from that dragon!!
Hiccup: Astrid we didn't need saving, Hookfangs our friend remember?
Astrid: *scoffs* Psh of course you needed help! I mean you can't lift an axe, you can't carry a hammer, you can't even throw a bola!
Fishlegs: Astri--
Astrid: Fishlegs get out of here before I chop off your head.
Fishlegs: *runs as fast as possible*
Astrid: *sees a black thing behind Hiccup* What are you hiding? *tries to look over shoulder*
Hiccup: N-nothing! Why would you think that? *grabs Astrids hand*
Astrid: *realizes hiccups holding her hand* *twists it backwards*
Hiccup: *falls on ground in pain* OWW! Why would you do that?!?
Astrid: That's for hiding something! *drops axe handle on his stomach* That's for being gullible, *helps him up* *Kisses him* That's for everything else.
Astrid walks away swaying her hips, leaving the gang with shocked faces.
Heather: Well, then. Ask and dare?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hey guys sorry for not updating for a while, I was kind of busy..
Ask and dare!
- Buffy<3