Happy October!!!

It was a dark and foggy evening on Dragons edge.  There were creatures lurking in the shadows.. By creatures I mean the twins doing who knows what, and everyone else was in the clubhouse.

Heather: Good Evening, welcome back to Ask and Dare Heather and Astrid!
*diabolical laugh*
Astrid: Since it is October we have decided it was time to update!
OooooooooOOOoooOOOooOOooohhhh!!
Heather: We have also decided to speak in ghosty voices!!!!
Astrid: *clears throat* Anyway, we have decided to dress in costumes, since it's almost Hallows eve.  Fishlegs is a Gronkle. *gestures to Fishlegs*
Heather: Snotlout is a Roman.
Astrid: Hiccup is a Vampire.
Hiccup: Bleh, bleh, bleh!! * covers half of face with cape and bares vampire teeth*
Heather: The twins are serpents, I am a soldier.
Astrid: And I am an assassin.
Everyone gathers to one of the tables and sits down.
Heather: So we are going to dare each other.
So we can only have two chickens and you automatically lose one of those if you fail your dare or you reject it. If you lose both of your chickens you're out of the game.
Fishlegs:Seems simple.
Snotlout: Pssh, easy enough.  I'm gonna be taking butt and kicking names.
Astrid: Anyway, I will star--
The twins burst into the room.
Tuffnut: Not so fast Missy.
Ruffnut: We will be going first.
Tuffnut: Please, Bride of Grendel, do tell who we are going to pick first.
Ruffnut: Snotlout. What are you going to dare him Butt-elf?
Snotlout rolled his eyes, the others were thinking what terrible things could Tuffnut dare him to do?
Tuffnut: I dare you to......
///////////////////////////////////////
Hey guys!!! Sorry I took so long
*hides from flying axes*
I'm really sorry!
I wonder what Tuff will dare Snotlout?
Give me some dares to use on Snotlout in the comments please! I love you all!!
-Buffy<3