How Sweet

It was your average day on dragons edge. The gang was overwhelmed today, somebody gave away their address to the public and now they are overwhelmed with terror mail!
"Ugh! This is the tenth letter asking if I will marry this person!" Hiccup groaned. He slumped against the wall and threw the letter across the club house into the fire pit.
"At least the twins, snotlout, and Fishlegs are burning the letters at the moment.. Otherwise we would be drowning in parchment." Heather stated as she threw a letter over her head at Astrid.  "Ow!" Astrid exclaimed as she opened the letter that was thrown at her.  She grinned and I jumped up.  " Heather we have a dare and it's not life threatening or inappropriate!"
She whistled while heather beamed.  "Well what are you waiting for? Tell us!" Heather said, Hiccup had the same suggestive look.
"Okay this dare is by XxEllieGladestoneX,
she dared us to give stormfly and windshear a kiss." Astrid exclaimed right when the two respective dragons came into the club house.
Heather got up and gave windshear a little peck, and Astrid did the same. "Awe.." Hiccup said with a little smile. "Remember stay appropriate with your questions and dares, please!" Heather exclaimed. "And don't forget to ask and dare!" Astrid said and they all waved at the non existent camera, as the letter pile burned in the background with the twins, snotlout and Fishlegs screaming bloody murder. The end. :)
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
JUST KIDDING
NOT THE END
DID YOU GUYS THINK YOU COULD GET RID OF ME THAT EASILY
JK
I am so sorry guys I'm a terrible author.
I've had writers block for months, and school really bothers me now. Anyway there is another ask and dare heather and Astrid book! I forgot the authors name, but I have her permission (sorta) to write her own so go check it out!
_AstridHofferson_ she's a great writer and I'm sure you'll enjoy her books!  But don't forget about me! Jk, I wanna give you guys a nickname!  Give suggestions in the comments!
~Buffy❤️