Chapter 6

Lauren said my brother and my best friend together I have to get use to this. Lauren said Luke you hurt her I will hurt you okay. Luke said okay. So later that day Calum and Michael were on one couch Luke and Ireland on another couch and Ashton and Lauren on the floor. Luke said how about we all go out tonight and have some fun. Michael said yeah we can go to the carnival that's in town. Lauren and Ireland ran upstairs to Lauren's room to figure out what they were going to wear. Ireland texted her mum to see if she could spend the night. Ireland's mum said if it's okay to Luke. Ireland said Luke. Luke said yes babe. Ireland said can I stay the night? Luke said yeah stay as long as you want. Ireland said to her mum he said I can stay for as long as I want. Then a few moments later there was a knock on the door. Luke opened it and it was Ireland's mum with all of her stuff. Luke said hi miss. Lynch. Miss. Lynch call me Stormie. Okay here is all of Ireland's stuff. Luke said why do you have all of her things? Stormie said because me her dad and her siblings are moving to Los Angeles. Luke said oh okay. Stormie said forever I put our house on sale. Luke said can she live here wit us? Stormie said yes make sure she doesn't get hurt. Then Ireland came down stairs and said hey mum I am going to miss you but I know I will be happy living with my best friend mr boyfriend and his friends. Stormie said call me everyday love you. Ireland said okay. Ireland said so since I am living here I will just let Lauren and Luke Michael and Calum and Ashton have their own rooms I sleep on the couch. Luke said why would you sleep on the couch? Ireland said for 18 years I been sleeping on the couch I never had a bedroom I just put all my things in my sisters room. Luke said you can stay with me in my room. Ireland said  okay.