Chapter 26

When Ireland and Luke made up. Lauren was happy until another girl walked in and went to Ashton she had dirty blonde hair and kissed Ashton on the cheek. Lauren said can I help you and what is your name? The girl said my name is Bryana Holly and I am Ashton's girlfriend. Lauren said Ashton is she your ex? Ashton said yes I don't know why she is here. Michael said Bryana leave please.

Just saying I like Bryana Holly.

Then Bryana left the room. Then after the concert they all went back in the bus and went to the back to play Fifa.  Michael said to Ireland don't you want to play and not just sit there alone on the couch? Ireland said I am fine. But Lauren knew she was not okay. Lauren said Ireland what's wrong? Ireland said don't tell the boys since they were behide the door Ireland and Lauren were. But my mum my dad and my siblings and Ratliff got in a car accident and they didn't make. Ireland was so upset. But when they open the door the four boys were listening through the door and they fell when the door opened. Calum said I guess since we are off for a few weeks we can go back to Australia and get your things. Lauren said Luke can she live with us she has no more family members alive. Luke said its up to mum and dad not me because they texted saying they were home.