Chapter 23

The next morning everyone was up besides Ireland until Michael screamed I AM SO HUNGRY!!!! Ireland said in her calm voice Michael please be quiet I feel sick again and I am not in the mood to get up. Luke and Lauren came to Luke's bunk Luke got Ireland and Lauren got Ireland's penguin her blue blanket and her red pillow. Then they walked back and put Ireland stuff and Ireland on the couch with a trash can on the side of the couch. Ireland said Calum can you do me a favor? Calum said sure. Ireland said can you get my phone. Ireland called her sister Rydel and told her how she is and all. After the call Ireland fell asleep until she got hit in a head with a rubber ball. Ireland screamed ouch which one of you threw it? Michael said Ireland I am so sorry but I did it. Ireland said okay thank you for telling me the truth. Lauren asked how do you feel? Ireland said better then this morning. Ireland said Ashton I won't some Mac and Cheese. Ashton said okay I will make it. Ireland ate the Mac and cheese. Ireland turned on the tv and watch drake and josh. Ireland said Luke I want to cuddle. Luke said okay babe. Lauren said can we join? Ireland  said yeah. Then a few minutes passed and Ireland and Lauren were passed out.