Chapter 14

When they got to the arena at Los Angeles the house of blues. Ireland started crying. Lauren asked Ireland why are you crying? Ireland said well my brothers band R5 played here and it was their first show and it reminds me how we were always together. The boys and Lauren have Ireland a big hug. When they went in the arena Lauren and Ireland stayed back stage since the boys were practicing. Then the boys came in and said Ireland we have a surprise for you. Ireland said what is it? Then the door open it was her mum and dad her 5 brothers and her sister came in. Ireland hugged them all. They said we came here to see the opening act. Ireland said omg.
  Skip to the opening act

Ireland and Lauren went on stage and started speaking saying this song is for my family. It's called disconnected. Skip the song after the song Ireland and Lauren waves to fans and ran off stage to the boys. The boys said omg you guys are so good Lauren said thanks. So the boys had to go on stage. Lauren and Ireland just in the dressing room.

   After the concert Lauren and Ireland and the boys went back on the bus. The guys kept yelling until they heard a scream from the girl in the back. Luke came running saying what's wrong. Ireland said one direction and you guys are touring with them this year? Michael said yeah. Calum said how did you find out it was supposed to be a surprise. Lauren said it was just on TV. Ashton said wow really. Ireland said yeah.