Chapter 10

When Lauren Luke and Ireland went back in the house. Ireland said who wants to play Fifa? Ashton said not me I hate Fifa. Lauren and Ireland were about to slap Ashton before Luke got Lauren's hand and Michael got Ireland's hands. Lauren asked why don't you like Fifa? Ashton said I don't know I just think it's boring. Lauren played Calum and Calum won. But when Ireland played Calum he lost. Calum was mad because he lost to a girl. Then Luke played Ireland and he lost. Michael was a pro at Fifa until he played Ireland and lost. Lauren and Ireland played and Ireland won. They all asked how are you so good at Fifa? Ireland said I use to play when I was younger. Lauren said how about we go to the movies tonight. Lauren and Ireland said at the same time lets go see the fault in our stars. They looked at each other and Ireland said that's why we are such good friends. The guys said okay.

            Skip to going to the movie and goes to end of the movie

When August died Ireland and Lauren cried because Hazel Grace and August were so cute together and then he died. They always said together okay okay when they were done talking. Lauren and Ireland cried so much their eyes were blood shot and puffy. The guys asked them if they were okay? Lauren and Ireland said okay. Like Hazel and August. After the movie they all went home. When they got home they to the living room and watched frozen. During the singing parts Lauren and Ireland were singing and the guys were shocked about their voices. Lauren asked are you guys okay? They said yeah we are just shocked that you guys sing because we never heard you girls sing before.