Chapter 20

When Calum and Michael got in the bus Luke and Ashton were on the couch and Lauren and Ireland were in their bunks sound of sleep until Michael screamed FFFIIIFFFAAA!!!! Ireland got out of bed with her pillow and went out were Luke Ashton Calum and Michael were at. Ireland went in and said Michael please be quiet I have a bad headache. Michael was being a smart ass and said I don't feel a thing. Right before Ireland could hit in the head with the pillow Calum Luke and Ashton got her hands and the pillow. Luke said Ireland how about you sleep with the pillow and blanket on my lap and go to sleep? Ireland said okay. Right before Ireland got to the bed she ran to the bathroom and was throwing up and Lauren woke up because she heard it. Lauren said guys I think Ireland is really sick. Calum said she did not look right when she came out of the bunk. Ashton said she looked really white. Michael said she didn't look great when we out for dinner. Luke said guys she said she didn't feel good she had a really bad headache. Michael said has she have anything to eat? Luke said yeah lunch and breakfast but not dinner. Ashton said lets go check on her. So everyone went to the bathroom where Ireland pulled her hair up and head in the toilet. Ireland said I told you guys I didn't feel good. Luke said babe how about me and you sleep on the couch tonight. Ireland said how about you sleep in the bunk and I sleep on the couch with a trash can because I don't want to get you sick. Then Ireland said Luke can you get me my pajamas with the penguins on them and a tank top and a sweatshirt? Luke said yeah. Ashton said how about every hour each one of us checks on you? Ireland said okay. Luke came back with her pajamas and Ireland got a trash can and put her pajamas on and went to the couch.

   3:00 am Ireland started throwing up and Luke came as fast has he could. Luke said you okay? Ireland said yeah.
5:30 Ireland was throwing up again and Lauren came running. Lauren said can I get you anything? Orleans said yeah you have any mints and a water bottle I can have? Lauren said yes and yes. Few seconds later Lauren came back with mints and water.
7:00 Ireland was throwing up again and Calum came running out. Calum said need your hair. Ireland said yeah with her head in the trash can. 

Then by the next morning Ireland was back to her regular skin color and stopped throwing up.