Chapter 7: Wind tribe

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

The next day, both Yona and Kira woke up from their sleep. Hak was already awake, leaning against a tree. The three then got off the ground and onto their feet. "Um, Hak " Yona started. "Yes?"

"Couldn't we head down to some village for food and medicine?" Yona asked.

"Villagers are dangerous. Even if the villagers don't recognize us, castle soldiers could be anywhere." He replied. "You're right, it's best to lay low from now on." Kira agreed.

"Then, where are we heading now?" Yona looked at her two bodyguards. "Probably the only place we can count on now." Said Hak. "Capital Fuuga, our hometown." Kira stated.

After Kira, Hak and Yona had arrived at Fuuga, they stood by the gates, which were guarded by the sleeping Tae-Woo and Han-Dae. Kira giggled at the two. 'They haven't changed at all.'
Hak kicked the two lazy boys and they fell to the ground on their faces. "Does guard duty mean nap time in this clan?" Said Hak.

"Hak-sama?!" The blond Han-Dae yelled.

"Hey." Hak greeted while raising his hand. "It's been a while.... Ten years?" Tae-Woo yawned as he along with Han-Dae walked up to Hak. "It's been three years." Hak corrected.

"What are you doing here?" Tae-Woo asked while rubbing the back of his head. "Did the great general get fired?" Han-Dae teased. The two younger boys then finally noticed the laughing Kira standing next to Hak. "Eh?! Kira-sama, how long have you been there?!"

"I've been here this whole time." She stated while pouting. Both Han-Dae and Tae-Woo ran up to her and sandwiched her into a hug. "We missed you so much!" They both chorused. "I.. can't.. b-breathe!" Kira was fed up so she smacked the back of their heads. They didn't seem to be bothered at all.

"We've been hit by Kira-sama~" The two boys sighed dreamily.

Hak sweatdropped ,"You guys are as laid back as ever." He commented.

"We are the wind clan. We live only as the wind blows. When we're sleepy, we sleep~" Both Han-Dae and Tae-Woo chanted. "Who put these guys on guard duty?" Asked Hak , gripping his head tightly.

"Hey, that's Hak-sama and Kira-sama!" People noticed Hak and Kira standing near the gate.

"Hak-sama!" Some girls gathered around Hak, while Kira was surrounded by a group of guys, fawning over her. "Kira-sama, you've become even more beautiful!"

"When did you two come back?" They started asking random questions. "Please, one at a time." Hak stopped the ruckus.

Kira looked around, quietly observing her surroundings. 'It seems that they haven't heard from the castle yet.' She thought.

"Who is this girl?" An older woman asked, looking at Yona. "This is.." Kira stopped, realizing that it'd be dangerous to say the princess' name.

"Is she your woman, Hak-sama?" One of the younger girls asked. 'He wishes' Kira smirked. "No, she's a court lady in training." Hak calmly replied.

People then started to drown Yona with questions, causing the poor girl to collapse.

"Prepare food and a bed immediately." Hak ordered before carrying Yona in his arms. Kira followed Hak along with Han-Dae.

"Where's Jii-chan?" Kira asked Han-Dae. "He's at Hiryū castle." He replied.
"What?" Hak turned to the slightly younger boy. "You didn't know? A meeting of the five tribes was suddenly called at the castle."

"A meeting of the five tribes?" Hak stopped walking. "Normally the young lords at the castle attend. I thought that it was strange that they'd summon Elder Mundok, when he's retired from being a general. Kira-sama, Hak-sama, Were you really fired?" Han-Dae was rather confused while Kira and Hak were in deep thought.

Time skip >>>

Yona woke up in a room and found herself wearing new clothes. Just when she sat up, the room's door slid open. Kira was standing there next to a little boy. "Oh , you woke up?" Kira asked as she walked up to Yona along with the younger boy.

The two kneeled down beside Yona before the blue eyed boy placed his hand on Yona's forehead, checking her temperature. "Good. Your fever has gone down." He spoke.

"Eat lots of food, and get well soon." He said as he handed her a bowl of rice porridge. "It smells nice." Yona commented.

"It's good! Tae-Yeon made it, but I helped!" Kira exclaimed while pointing at herself , a look of triumph visible in her eyes. Yona smiled and then took a bite, tears started welling up in her eyes. "Why are you crying? D-does it taste bad?" Tae-Yeon asked worriedly. Yona shook her head before answering. "It's so warm."

Kira smiled out of relief, while Tae-Yeon looked at Yona with confusion plastered on his face. "You're crying because it's warm? You're strange."

"Ah! I forgot to introduce you. This is Tae-Yeon, Hak's and my younger brother."

"Younger brother?" Yona repeated , Kira nodded. "Are you Kira's friend?" Tae-Yeon asked. "Yeah." Yona answered. "Then, how about Hak?" He asked again. "Probably...."

"You're probably friends?!" Tae-Woo and Han-Dae suddenly barged into the room. "That's awful... Even if you can't be lovers..." Tae-Woo started , both of them shedding tears for their tribe's chief. "You might not be friends ? So he's totally out! Poor Hak-sama! His feelings aren't returned-" Han-Dae was smacked on the head by Hak's cloth-covered spear.

"Who are you calling your friend ?" Hak directed his question to Yona. "Huh? Then, my attendant-" The Princess' words were cut off by Hak's hand, covering her mouth. He leaned closer to her face before speaking. "Your name is Rina. You're a court lady in training. Got it ?" He explained, Yona then nodded. "Okay, that's a good girl." When Hak was busy talking to Yona, he didn't notice Kira behind him, smiling slyly. She suddenly gave her older brother a push, making him fall on Yona's figure. His face was buried deeply in the crook of her neck. "Ano... Hak ?" Said Yona.

Hak immediately got flustered and a slight blush was visible on his cheeks

Hak immediately got flustered and a slight blush was visible on his cheeks. His mood changed when he saw Kira standing beside him grinning widely.

"Teehee, I slipped." Kira apologized while sticking her tongue out. "To hell with your 'Teehee'! I'm going to kill you!" Hak got up and unwrapped his spear angrily. "Not if you can't catch me~" she ran off, laughing.

So you guys, that was the seventh chapter! I posted it earlier this time because I had some motivation!