Chapter 31: The Senjuso test

Extra long chapter XD

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"I'm Yona. Are you the Captain?" The red haired princess asked the woman in front of her. It was the next morning after Yona agreed to meet Jae-Ha's captain. Kira and all the group members accompanied the princess to the pirate ship, since the red head insisted on meeting the captain and helping the pirates take down Yan Kumji.

The dark grey haired older woman nodded, inspecting the group  that consisted of six members. "I'm Captain Gi-Gan. Jae-Ha told me about you. He said you want to help us."

Yona smiled to confirm her intentions, while Kira stood silently next to her, holding her hand. "Yes."

The pirates of Awa were standing behind their Captain. Smiles and blushes were placed on their faces. 'They're girls.' And 'They're cute.' Were the thoughts running through their heads.

Captain Gi-Gan walked up to Shin-Ah and stood right in front of him. "What's with the mask?" She asked. "...." Shin-Ah stayed quiet as usual.

The Captain was clearly getting impatient. "Take it off!" She suddenly removed the Seiryū's mask and he instantly brought his hands to cover his face. He also turned around and crouched to avoid having his eyes seen. "Show me your face!" Gi-Gan demanded, trying to pry his hands away from his face. Kira couldn't help but giggle at the sight.

"He's incredibly shy!" Explained Yoon.

Captain Gi-Gan gave up on seeing Shin-Ah's face and went back to stand by her crew. "Above all else, I value trust. Who would ask help from someone they don't trust?" She asked, eying the troupe.

"But you need fighters, don't you, Captain?" Said Hak with a playful smirk on his lips.

Gi-Gan smirked at the muscular male's words. "If you can beat all these guys, you pass." Said the Captain. The crew members
immediately gathered around the group. Yoon lead Yona away from them so they won't get involved, while Kira, Hak, Shin-Ah and Kija stood back to back.

"Step back, girly, or you'll get hurt." A pirate smugly said, gazing at Kira. The latter's eyebrow twitched in annoyance. She walked closer to the man who said those words with a sickly sweet smile on her lips. Grabbing him by the neck, Kira lifted the pirate easily in the air. The ship's crew jaws dropped while the Captain's eyes were widened from shock.

"I'm sorry, but what did you say?" Kira evilly smirked when the man couldn't say anything, gasping for breath. "Yeah. I thought so." The black haired female let go of the pirate and swiftly unsheathed her Katana. "I think I can handle myself." Gi-Gan honestly loved the look in Kira's eyes, and she wanted to see what she was truly capable of. As for the crew, they didn't say a word since the petite girl just lifted one of their heaviest men with one arm and no signs of struggle.

"Captain, don't you think these numbers are too unfair?" One of the pirate asked.

Hak looked back at his sister. "Yeah, you're right... This is too many, right?" Kira, Kija and Shin-Ah nodded. "Yeah."

"I can do this on my own." Kira, Hak and Kija said almost at the same time. The confidence was radiating from the four of them.

"Let me see you try!" One of the men shouted angrily as they sprinted forward to attack.

Minutes later, all of the ship's crew were lying flatly on the ground, badly defeated. The two dragons and the couple of siblings stood proudly, looking over at the shocked Captain.

"How was that?" Asked Kira, smiling widely.

"I bet you want us now, Captain Gi-Gan." Hak said.