Chapter 28: Awa Port

A/N:-

First of all, I'd like to thank all of you for your participation and taking up the time to draw my OC! There were a lot of awesome drawings, but unfortunately only one can win. And that winner is! *drum rolls* kaintw !!!

I'm really sorry for this, but I want all of you guys to know that I loved ALL of your drawings! I even proudly showed them to my friends, saying how lucky I am to have such talented readers!

This chapter is dedicated to you kaintw !! I loved how you drew Kira the way you imagined. The drawing shows her mischievous side and she looks awesome, too!

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

After leaving the Blue Dragon's village, the troupe walked for days while resting, and rested while they walked. Then finally, they reached the location of the Green Dragon.

"It's the port city." Yona sighed dreamily as they viewed the ocean ahead of them. "Kira, Hak, is that the ocean? It's so beautiful, I've never seen it before." All, except for Hak and Kira, were in awe, since it was the first time for them to leave their homes.

"It's the Earth Tribe's Awa Port." Hak said, disinterested. "I never thought I'd be back here." He continued.

"Hak, you've been here before?" Asked Kira, looking up at her older brother. Hak nodded. "Long ago. The geezer brought me here."

"I think I remember that happening.." Kira mumbled. A sudden chill ran down her spine when she remembered the marriage proposal she had once received and what she had to do to make the persistent suitor give up.

Yona curiously turned to the Hakuryū. "Kija, is the Green Dragon here?"

Kija who seemed to be dizzy began wobbling. "Well... He seems to be moving at a dizzying speed..."

"I guess the dragons' powers aren't indefinite." Yoon mumbled, gazing at Kija. "At a certain point, they lose a lot of strength." He then cupped his chin between his thumb and index finger. "I'd like to look for the Green Dragon, but we're exhausted from our long journey. We should get more food, too." Yona, Kija and Shin-Ah were clearly excited to roam the city, while Kira's excitement originated from Yoon's last sentence.

"Okay, let's go to the port city!" Yona excitedly said, pumping the two dragons even more.

"We're not going!" Yoon scolded with a scowl on his face. "We can't take you guys down there! Especially not the one in the mask!" Kira patted the back of a sulking Shin-Ah who sat in a dark corner.

"I'll go, then." Hak stated. "I remember how to get around the city."

"Then I'll go with you, Hak!" Kira raised her hand, volunteering to get their supplies. Hak nodded in agreement.

"I want to go, too." Yona said as she walked up to the siblings. Kira would have agreed, but she noticed how exhausted Yona looked, so she frowned. Hak was more blunt than his sister. "Princess, you've grown uglier lately."

"Hey!" A vein popped on the red head's forehead.

Kira would have done her usual job of defending Yona from Hak's insults, but another person occupied that position. "How dare you?!" Kija asked, pointing an accusing finger at Hak. He looked down with a blush and stuttered, "The princess is b-beautiful." Kira snickered at an angered Hak.

The Raijū sighed as he looked at Yona. "You have bags under your eyes. Your hands are covered with cuts." He brought his hand to Yona's head and patted it. "You're pushing yourself too hard. You should get some rest." Kira smiled at her childhood friend and older brother.