Chapter 21: The Dragon's claw

A/N:-

Guys I'm really sorry not updating for a really long time, but I've been having exams again. I don't think I've ever said this but I'm a medical student and I don't have that much time to update, but I'll try my best to give you more chapters! Thank you guys so much for following my story and for voting. ♡♡♡

The picture is a drawing of Kira made by me! :D I hope you like it.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

After walking down the mountain, the troupe decided to take a rest near a river because Princess Yona was exhausted from the long walk. But they would soon continue their journey after a little rest.

Yona and Kira sat side by side, leaning against a tree. Yoon was checking his map trying to identify where they'd start off.

"Shirohebi(White Snake), you must be exhausted from the long journey." Hak teased Kija who was sitting down next to the river and washing his hands.

"Call me "White Snake" again, and I'll tear out your throat." Kija threatened Hak while glaring at him. "This isn't enough to exhaust me." The princess and Kira watched the two in complete interest.

"Well, you must be missing your village by now." Kira declared.

"N-no! That's not true!" He defended.

"It's okay. After Yoon left Ik-Soo, he kept crying for days." Kira assured him with a smile.

"I wasn't crying! I had something stuck in my eyes!" Yoon suddenly ran up to the Phantom Samurai and yelled with rosy cheeks.

"You had something stuck in your eyes for days?" She raised her eyebrows in questioning, but she started to laugh after seeing how flushed he was.

When Kira turned her head back to the quarreling two, she found that they were still arguing. Well, more like fighting with their eyes."What are you talking about? The Princess asked me to protect you if it becomes necessary." Kija retorted as a smirk appeared on his lips.

"Does a sheltered boy like you know how to fight?"

In the matter of seconds, Yona had gotten up from beside Kira and appeared in front of the two boys. The black haired girl burst out in laughter when Yona punched them underneath their jaws and began to scold them.

Yona started to scold the Thunder Beast first. "Hak, Kija is anxious for leaving his village for the first time. Don't tease him!"

"Kija, teasing people is Hak's hobby. Don't let it get to you." She explained to the Hakuryū.

"My hobby? If it's my hobby then we have a specialist at it." Hak stated as his sharp blue eyes made contact with Kira's emerald green ones. Kija looked over at the black haired female curiously, but she only faked a smile at him and he returned the gesture.

'If only he knew...' Hak thought to himself as he noticed how the silver haired male believed his sister's 'good girl' act.

"Let's get going!" They heard Yoon's voice yell at them, so Kira ran forward with the rest following her.

"So, where are we heading?" Kira asked Yoon who held a map in his hands. He looked in deep thought then he sighed. "I don't know. Kija, you can sense the other dragons, right?" Yoon turned his head back to face the Hakuryū, looking at him with hopeful eyes.

They all turned to Kija and waited for his answer. "Of course I can. By sharpening my mind's eye, I can feel their presence." He explained.

"Tell us who's closest, then." Yoon requested. He was clearly relieved to find someone who could help with locating the dragons.