Chapter 35: Reunion Part I

A/N:-

Hey guys! XD Happy Halloween!! There a couple of pictures within the chapters that I edited myself, hope you like them and the chappie :3

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Hey! Hey!"

"Thank goodness!"

People of the city of Awa happily cheered upon the arrival of the pirates and the rescued females.

Once the ships have been docked, Kira jumped off gleefully. Running around, she cheered just like everyone else. "Yattaa!!" She even went as far as to hug the person right next to her, him being the Blue Dragon. Shin-Ah flinched upon the contact, not being used to it. Just when the blue haired male was about to return the hug, Kira moved back and attached herself to Yona.

"We did it, Yona-chan!" Kira said, clinging onto the princess. "Mhm!" Yona replied with equal excitement. Yoon was standing next to them.

"Hime-sama, I'm glad you're all right." Kija exclaimed, him, Hak and Shin-Ah approaching the three.

"You guys don't have a single scratch on you. I hate you." Yoon bitterly stated, referring to the three young men. "But you guys..." Hak trailed off. When looking closer, the Thunder Beast and Hakuryū found that Yona and Yoon were covered in bruises. Even Kira had a few scratches here and there. Hak and Kija started trembling out of pure rage. And to Kira's pleasure, the two guys ominously stepped towards the tied up and captured officials and began to take out all their anger on them.

"Calm down, you rare beasts." Yoon demanded. "You'll cause more trouble." His voice unheard due to the screams of horror coming from the men.

After it quieted down, a girl's voice erupted in the dock. "So, umm.. Is there some way we can thank you?" She asked one of the pirate crew. The man shyly rubbed the back of his head, blushing. "Thank us? we don't need-" "Pirates demand a pretty high price." Captain Gi-Gan interrupted, attracting everyone's attention to her. "Bring us all the liquor it will take to get the entire town drunk!" She smiled taking a breath from her smoke pipe.

"All right!" The men cheered.

"Understood!" The rescued females along with some of the pirates quickly headed towards the city to get the Sake. "What are you talking about?" Yoon worriedly asked. "Everyone's seriously injured. We need to treat them first." He attempted to stop them but to no avail.

One of the pirates turned his head to look at Yoon. "Kid, get some snacks!" He demanded with a cheeky smile.

"What am I, your wife?" The strawberry blond irritably asked. "I need to treat them first-" Before the bishounen could finish, the same pirate walked back and placed his arm on Yoon's shoulders. "You idiot! When they win, pirates drink and party until they collapse."

Yoon pushed the older man away from him, getting annoyed. "It's only morning!"

"That sounds fun." Hak commented, an amused smirk on his face.

"Don't encourage them, Thunder Beast!"

"A party? That brings memories." Kija said, reminiscing about his village. "Every year on my birthday, everyone would dance the dragon dance. Where are the dancers and musicians?" He asked, looking around with a smile.

"Huh?!"

"I look forward to the music and plays." Yona cooed, flowers dancing around her.

"Shut up, moneybags!"

"...I'm hungry..." Shin-Ah muttered. Ao on his shoulder and biting on his finger.

"Don't eat Shin-Ah, squirrel!"