Chapter 11: The fall

This chapter is dedicated to Leafdragon
Thank you for the votes and awesome comments! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"We haven't found them yet!" A soldier stated while looking around. "What about over there?" Another one asked.

"They're not here!" They started running in a different direction.

Kira removed her hand from Yona's mouth. "They're gone for now."

Hak looked at Kira then spoke. "Make sure that Hime-sama doesn't go anywhere, no matter what."

"B-but.. you're injured." She stated. "Just do as I say and protect Yona-hime if someone approaches." Hak narrowed his eyes at Kira who hesitantly nodded.

"Hak, You're bleeding..." Said Yona, feeling guilty that Hak took the blow for her. "It isn't mine." Hak got up and smiled, then started running away. "Wait, Hak..." Yona looked at her hand, which was covered by Hak's blood. "Idiot..." Kira mumbled.

"Where's Hime-sama? Where did Yona-hime disappear to?!" Kan Tae-Jun voice was heard.

"Hak must've helped her escape." A soldier answered.

"Find her! General Kira is not here either, that means they wouldn't have gone far." Tae-Jun's patience was running low.

"The thunder beast is human, too. He seems to be tiring. The arrow that hit him was poisoned." Kira's eyes widened when she heard those words.

"Yona-chan, stay here. I'll be right back." Kira said before running to help her struggling brother.

When Kira arrived, she saw that Hak was about to get stabbed in the shoulder by a spear. She swiftly dashed in the attacker's direction, then cut the arm that was holding up the spear. "Are you stupid?! I told you to watch over Hime-sama!" Hak angrily shouted.

"Huuuuuh?! Is that how you show your gratitude?!" Kira had several veins popping on her forehead and chin. The soldiers observed the two siblings bicker. "Don't just stand there! Attack!" Their superior's command snapped them out of their trance.

Several soldiers began running towards Kira, the latter flipped in the air and attacked them from behind.

"A-amazing..." One spoke in admiration. Kira smirked. However, her smile faded when she looked up and saw Yona talking to light taupe haired brat. "Yona-chan!" She yelled, still fighting.

"You idiots! I told you not to move! Why did you come out?!" Hak shouted, visibly infuriated with the two stubborn females. Yona ignored the calls she's receiving and kept on staring intensely at Tae-Jun.

Kira kept on helping Hak with the soldiers around him. "Don't just stand there! Go get Hime-sama!" Hak yelled as he kicked an attacker. "But  you're-" Before she can continue her sentence, he glared at her. "Just go!" With that, she nodded and sprinted towards Yona, leaving the exhausted Hak on his own. Unfortunately for Kira, a large group of officials appeared once more. 'There's no end to them!' Kira thought as she picked up a sword from the ground that was lying next to a fallen soldier. She started to swing the dual blades, making the surrounding soldiers fall back.

"S-she's a monster !" A soldier commented in fear. Kira kept on the act, not noticing her brother collapsing due to the poison he received from the arrow earlier. She then heard Yona scream. "Hak!" When she turned around, she found Hak hanging from the edge of a cliff, about to fall. "No!"

In that moment of distraction, an opponent took the chance and slashed Kira's right arm, the cut was deep, her arm bleeding severely. Before he could attack once more, Kira threw the sword to the ground and shifted her Katana from her injured hand to the left one and stabbed him in the chest.