Chapter Nine

We took our pieces and sat around the pizza box on the floor. Nobody played while we ate, we just sat around a talked. Well, the boys talked, I just sat there quietly, listening.

"So Kyle," Stan started, "have you decided what you are going to do about Bebe?"

Kyle shrugged.

"What happened with Bebe?" Kenny asked.

"Kenny, you dumbass, didn't you here?" Cartman commented.

Kenny flipped him off.

"Bebe pretty much asked Kyle to be her boyfriend," Stan explained.

I hadn't heard about this, but I don't really pay much attention to the latest gossip. Though, as soon as I heard this, I was very alert with their conversation.

"You should, totally, go out with her. She has huge boobs," Kenny said.

"There is more to girls than just boobs, Kenny," Kyle replied.

I could've swore he glanced at me after he said that.

No, bad (Y/N). Why would he look at you when he has a girl like Bebe at his side? We are just friends. Don't get your hopes up, that's how you get let down.

"Kyle is right. Bebe is more than just boobs," Stan protested.

"Fuck off, the only reason you're saying that is because you want me to go out with her," Kyle glared.

"No, dude, I'm serious. She hangs around Wendy all the time, she has a huge personality," Stan tried to defend himself.

Stan's comment cause Kenny to burst out laughing, and Cartman joined in with him.

Kyle sighed, "(Y/N), what do you think?"

I gulped, "About?"

"Bebe and me," he said with a bit of aggravation in his voice.

Crap! What do I do? Do I take the friend side? Or, do I stop them from happening now?

I looked at his pleading eyes.

Danmmit, I can't do this to him.

"Well, Bebe is pretty, and a lot of people are hoping you get together," I told him.

"I see," he sad with a saddened look in his eyes.

Wait! What did I just say? OH NO! I took the friend side. I take it back. Can I take it back? Bebe is mean and a twit. Not good for you.

It wasn't long before I felt myself becoming overwhelmed. I knew I couldn't take this much longer. I had to leave and just be alone.

I took a hard swallow, "I have to go, see you later."

"Wait, (Y/N), it's kind of late. Do you want me to give you a ride?" Kyle offered.

"Um, no, that's okay, I think I would rather walk," I told him before I practically ran out of the room.

It wasn't long before I was out of the room and felt the first tear stream down my face, which soon turned into many tears.

Idiot! How dumb can I be? My crush gave me an opportunity to bash the competition, and I brought her up. I'm so stupid.