Chapter Twenty

I made my way into the house. Tonight was going to be the night that I let go of all my tensions-

*SLAP*

"You bitch," Bebe screamed.

I cupped my cheek as it began to redden. I took a good look at Bebe. Her hair was a mess and she had mascara running down her cheeks along with her tears. She didn't look very drunk, though.

She was ready to attack me again, but Kenny held her back. She soon ran out of energy as she collapsed to the ground and continued to bawl. I walked out of the room and ran into Stan, hopefully he knew something.

"Whoa, (Y/N), what happened to your cheek?" he asked with a hint of concern in his voice.

I laughed, "If you think that looks bad, you should see the other girl. She's a real mess."

"Who hit you?" he questioned.

"Bebe," I answered.

"Seriously? I didn't think she would find you so fast," he commented.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Okay, so Bebe and Kyle were upstairs in Clyde's parent's room making-out, and things were getting heated. Then, out of nowhere, Bebe storms out of the room, threatening that she was going to kill you," Stan explained.

"But, what did I do?" I questioned.

"Oh, I forgot to add that Kyle moaned out your name instead of Bebe's," Stan responded.

He what?!?!?

"Where is he?" I asked in a panic.

"Probably still upstairs, getting even more wasted," Stan replied.

"Show me," I demanded.

Stan agreed and took me upstairs. We reached the end of the hall and Stan said, "Good Luck, he wouldn't even get up for me."