Chapter Twelve

*Kyle P.O.V.*

My leg wouldn't stop shaking as I continued to look at (Y/N)'s empty desk.

Where did she go?

"Dude, stop shaking your leg, it's bothering me," Stan complained.

"Sorry dude, it's just- have you seen (Y/N)?" I asked hopeful.

"I saw her leave with Craig," Stan answered.

What? Why is she hanging out with him? He is bad news.

"Dude, relax. She is a big girl. She can take care of herself," Stan told me, going back to his work.

"Yeah, I guess," I agreed, not really looking back at him.

This is my fault. How could I have been so stupid? Part of me knew she liked me, and I liked her, but I just wasn't sure to act upon it. I fucked everything up. There is no way she will date me now. She probably hates me, I would. And, if I did tell her that I really did like her that way, she would just reject me. She's too stuck on Craig right now, but that won't last long. Craig will just make her fall for him, and break her heart, like he does with every other girl in this school. Wait, when that happens, I'll just comfort her. I am a genius. Plus, I'll keep Bebe around just to keep (Y/N) jealous. Yeah, I'm an absolute genius.

"Kyle. Kyle. Kyle!" Stan yelled, shaking my shoulder.

"W-what?" I asked, snapping out of my thoughts.

"Are you okay? You were sitting there looking really upset, and your expression changed into a creepy grin," Stan asked.

"Yeah, I was just thinking," I smiled to myself.