Chapter six

Becca's P.O.V

I woke up and Jax was gone but he left me a note letting me know he was at work and he'd be home at five I layed in bed knowing that Tori and Shown was gone and I was hear by myself I was almost asleep when Jax's brother came in.

Warning sexual content sorry if you guys hate this part

"Where's Jax at"

"He's at work won't be home till five why"

He slowly shut the door and locked it and than walked over to my stereo he turned it on and turned it up a little to loud I got up a and ran for the door but he caught me and throw me on the bed.

"what are you doing get off of me Jax help!!!"

"Shut up you give my brother some now its my turn"

than he tide my hands up above my head "help someone please help me Jax please"

He than typed my mouth shut and than he ripped my shirt off leveing my top naked and than he ripped my shorts and panties off he unzipped he's pants and he went hared and harder.

In that moment I couldn't breathe I was hurting and in so much pain I wanted Jax so much and no one was home to get this basterd off me he was done and untied me.

"I see why my brother likes you so much your so tight bye honey I'll see you soon"

I laid their crying for a little while and hurting calling for Jax I finally got up and slowly and painfully walked to my bathroom I looked in the mirror and I had a bruise on the side of my stomach and one on my wrist where he grabbed me I got in the shower and washed off and my hair.

I got out and dryed off and went to put on one of Jax's SAMCRO shirts and a par of my shorts and went downstairs hopeing Thomas was not down their thank the havens he wasn't I went to the kitchen and made me something to eat than Tori walked in.

"Hey Becca what's up"

"Noting"

She was looking at me weird she new something was wrong and she couldn't put her finger on it

"Oh my what happened to your wrist"

"Noting its noting"

"Oh so Jax went a little to hard last night" she said smiling

I told her her thats what happed because I couldn't tell her I got raped at lest not now so she left it at that and I made her some tunna because that's what I was eating and we ate and I told her I was going to go lay down I didn't feel will.

I laid their trying to fall asleep but it wouldn't happen and I started to thank about earlier and I started to cry again and I couldn't stop all I wanted was Jax to wrap his arms around me and just hold me and love me I finly cryed my self to sleep and waited for Jax.