Chapter Twenty Four

Becca's P.O.V

Its been three months since Jax purposed to me Opie and Lila are doing great Jax and I are getting married in three days and I'm getting so nervous Tiffany is three months now I'm with my mom Tori, Tera, and Gemma getting my dress and the girls dresses. I walked in the dress shop I ordered our dresses on line in stockin about seven weeks ago it was really pretty in there I liked it I walked to the front disk and a blonde women sat their.

"Hello welcome to beautiful brides how may I help you today" she asked me smiling I smiled back

"I ordered some dresses on line about seven weeks ago they said they should be ready today"

"And the name please"

"Its under Rebecca Johnson" she tipped my name

"Ok your dresses are ready come on back miss Johnson" she said

She lead us to the back and there was a platform with three mirrors and some chairs it was pretty.

"Ok Rebecca you come on back first and try on your dress then your bridesmaids" the blonde women said

I gave my mom my purse and followed her to the changing room I went in and put the robe on and waited for her to come back. A minute later there was a knock and she walked in with my dress it was just how I pictured it I put it on I looked amazing it was strapless I walked out to the platform and my mom had tires in her eyes.

"What do you guys think" I asked smiling

"Baby it's beautiful your so beautiful" my mom said

"You look hot chick" Tori said

"If Jax doesn't have a smile on his face or cry a little I'm going to kick him were the sun don't shine" Tera said

After I tried my dress on the girls tried theirs on Tera's dress is red she loved her dress I did to Tori's dress is black strapless she also liked her dress I payee for the dresses. We left we ate at a restaurant and my mom payed I dropped off Tera then Tori when I got home Jax's bike was in his spot I turned the engine off and graded my dress and went in.

"I'm home baby" I yelled

I got no answer I went up stairs and looked in Abel's room they wasn't there so I went to my room and Able was snuggled up to Jax on his right side Tiffany was on his chest. It was beautiful I put my dress in the back of the closest so he wouldn't find it then I put my shorts on and one of Jax's SOA shirts.

I then pulled the covers over them I went to my side and laded down I soon fell asleep looking at my little family

Jax's P.o.v

I woke up and Tiffany was still asleep on my chest Able was still snuggled up to my side and Becca was on her side asleep it was still dark outside I looked over at the time it was 3:29. I slowly got up and took Tiffany to her room then I picked up Able thank god he was still asleep and put him in his bed.

I went to get some water I stayed up a minute to smoke a cigarette I finished my cig and went back to mine and Becca's room she was now on her stomach so I slowly got into bed and kissed her cheek I laded back down she turned over and laded her head on my chest.

I never get tired of her doing that I love her more than anything she means everything to me and I'm glad that in just two days now she'll be my wife this is all I wanted since we've been together I kissed her head then I feel asleep.

Becca's P.O.V

I woke up I had my head on Jax's chest I looked at the time it was almost 9 I jumped up got dressed I still had things to do like make sure that the flowers was going to be delivered tomorrow and the cake would be ready for tomorrow and other things.