Chapter Twenty Two

A month later

Its been a month since my beautiful baby girl was born she is a really great baby she sleeps all night and doesn't cry a lot and we are so tankful that she didn't need the heart surgery that Able needed.

Able really loves his little sister he trys to help anyway he can and I love him for it to they are both my everything they mean so much to me and more I was fixing Tiffany a bottle when Gemma puled up.

"Where is my beautiful grand baby's"

"Tiffany is in her crib and Able is taking his nap"

"OK that's good because we need to talk and its really good news baby girl I'm so excited about it"

"Ok well what is it than tell me"

"I just spoke to the guys lower and she said that the guys are getting out early for good behavior"

"How is that possible they are hardly ever good"

"I don't know but they are getting out tomorrow baby girl so Jax can see his beautiful baby girl that you and him created together now give me that bottle I'm going to feed her"

I gave her the bottle because I was shocked Jax still has at least three more months in their but I'm glad he's coming home I miss him like something bad. I got up and decided to clean Abel's room because toys was everywhere.

After a while Gemma left and Tiffany was sound asleep and Able was wide awake and really hipper I went into the kitchen to cook supper while Able played I got a text from Tera so I looked at it.

Tera;)= I really need to come over to your house I need to tell you something

= ok come on over than

Tera;)= do you thank you can get T to come over I want to tell you both together ok

= yeah sure is everything ok

I didn't get a reply back so I texted T and told her that Tera need to talk to us she said she be hear in ten. Tera had pulled up right when I finessed supper so I got two more plats down.

"Able supper is done come sit at the table please" I called out to him mints later I Hurd his little feet on the Wood floor

"What are we eating mommy"

"We are eating chicken Alfredo"

"Oh mommy that's my favorite I love you"

"Aww baby I know its your favorite and mommy loves you more sweet boy"

I put his plate in front of him and he started to eat about that time T and Tera walked in.

"Do you thank we can all talk in the living room"

"Yeah sure Able eat your food mommy is in the next room talking to aunt T and aunt Tori ok"

"Ota mommy"

I kissed the top of his head and followed the girls to the living room.

"Ok do you guys remember when we went to the jail to see the guys and I spent the longest in their with Cody"

"Yeah we all did" Tori said

"Well I went to the doctor today because my period was a month late I thought something was wrong with me well turns out I'm about a month pregnant and Cody doesn't know about it"

"Oh I'm going to be an aunt yay"

"Damn means I'm next" Tori said with a smile

I told the girls that the guys was coming home early I couldn't get them to stop screaming of course they woke up Tiffany. I put her back to sleep and we ate our food about a hour later Tera and Tori left after that I gave Able a bath and laded his and Tiffany's outfits out and went to bed myself ready to see my Jax.

I got up early to get everything done I got Able up and dressed then I got Tiffany dressed she makes some of the faces Jax dose when he wants someone to stop missing with him its cute she looks a lot like Jax as well. I had just gotten her diaper bag ready and Gemma came in.

"Ready to go baby girl"

"Yeah let me put Tiffany in her set Able go with grandma and get in your set in her car ok baby"

He followed her to the car I put Tiffany in and grabbed her bag I locked the door and put her in the back with Able I got in and buckled up. When we got to the MC everyone was their and I mean everyone Gemma got Able and I got Tiffany.

"Mommy what's going on why is evweybody hear mommy"

"Well mommy and grandma have a surprise for you and sissy but you just have to wait a mint ok big guy"

"Ota mommy"

When he said that we all Hurd the motorcycles coming and my heart skipped a bet I saw Clay and then I saw my Jax they parked their bikes Jax took off his helmet and walked over to us.

"Its daddy mommy its daddy" Able said and ran to him

Jax saw him coming and he threw him in the air giving me a heart attack he kissed his head and put him down and walked over to me he saw Tiffany.

"Oh she's beautiful baby" he said taking her from me

He held her he kissed her head as well then he put his arm around my waist he leans down our mouths connect and its like fire works going off in my mouth iv missed the way his kisses me I move closer to him and deepen the kiss.

"Iv missed you so much Becca"

"I missed you to Jax"

He's mom came up and hugged him he gave me the baby they walked ahead and Gemma stepped in front of him.

Jax's P.O.V

I gave Tiff back to Becca and walked with mom

"Are you sure about this" she said giving me a little envelop

"Yes I love her more than anything" I said taking the bag

I kissed her on the head she went to Clay I turned around and Becca was sitting at the table with my two beautiful kids she looks at me and smiles I know one thing I'm never letting her go again she's my life.