chapter Ten

Becca's P.O.V

I got to the bus station and waited for Tori to get there It felt good being back in charming again I never new how much I really missed it hear. I hard bikes comeing down the rode so I hid be hind a big post to keep me hidden. I didn't want Jax to see me just yet. After they was gone I came out and Tori showed up.

"Well its about time I about froze to death" I jocked

"I know I know I'm sorry come on get in the car I got the heter on" she said

I got my bags and put them in her trunk and got in the car.

"Oh my its freezing out their" I said getting in

"Yeah I know and I hate it I want to ware my shorts again"

"I know how you feel I want my shorts to" I said laughing

We talked on the way their it was good talking to Tori again I have missed her so much I have never been away from her since we was born she took me to my parents house and the movers was already their.

"Alright I'll help you get everything in order and set up than we well have dinner with Shawn hear if you want" she said

"Yeah yeah that sounds great" I said

We got out and I unlocked the door it was empty it was wired seeing it like this. I walked around and I came to the leaving room that's the spot Jax and I had our last new years together. I started to tier up a little.

'Are you ok B" Tori asked

"Yeah Tor I just remember something that's all I'm fine let's get to work ok" I said wiping my eyes

We started to help the movers and get everything set up we got done at almost ten a clock we cooked dinner in the pross I was just finishing up my room when I Hurd a motorcycle my heart started to go ninde to nothing. I went down stairs and looked out side it was Shawn. Since when did he own a bike and when did he get a cut I couldn't read what it said till he got up closer and it read Sons of anarchy I flipped a wig.

"Have you lost your mind" I shouted

"No it was my choice and I wanted to be in" he said

"I leave for two years and you do this stupid shit really Shawn" I said

"Yeah well you was gone I need something to do ok" he said

"I swar if something happens to you I well go down their and bet everyone of their asses for letting you in I promise you that" I told him

"Ok can we eat now I'm starving"

We both laughed and went inside out of the cold After they left I ran me a hot bath and purd bubbles in the tub and took my clothes off and got in I couldn't help but wonder if I had stayed would me and Jax be married have kids would I be his old lady I whased my body and got out I put spiget strap on and a pair of shorts. Then I went to bed.

Jax's P.O.V

I woke up and got in the shower I got out and put my blue jeans on and my white long sleeve SAMCROW shirt and my huddy and than my cut I slipped on my shews and went down stair I stay at Shawn and Tori's from time to time when I don't want to stay at Windy's house Shawn was at the bar eating I pored me a cup of coffee and sat beside him.

"So what's the old lady doing today" I asked

"Oh she's helping an old friend today and I'm going to eat dinner with them tonight" he said

We talked a little bet than we got on our bikes and left for the club we went by the bus station and to TM when we got their we went in to church and talked about things Clay banged the gavel and we went out my phone rang it was from my mom so I answered it.

*phone Convo*
G: hey baby are you coming to see your son today
J: yeah I just had to handle club stuff now I'm on my way I'll be their in 10
G: ok hurry they are about to to take him in for his surgery
J: ok don't let them take him back with out me their ok
G: ok I won't love ya
J: love ya to bye
*end of phone convo*

"Hey Clay I got to go the kids going into surgery"

"Ok let's all go"

We left the club house and went to the hospital we got their just in time I kissed his forhead and they took him I sat by my mom and healed her after about a couple hours latter Tera came in and told us that he was good and he is going to make it I felt so relived she let me in to see him.

Me and Tera broke up before I got with Becca and we are good now. She has a husband and they are having their first child. I thanked her and she left I held his little hand thew the glass and I couldn't believe that this was my son he is so beautiful. I love him more than anything.

I stayed and vested him the boys came in and seen him and to give their love I whent back to the house and took my cut off my close and layed on my back and drifted off to sleep.
.......,........................................................
Hear you go hope y'all love it its 6:01 hear and I'm tired so hope you guys like it.

Vote,comment please let me know how you like it bye guys... :)