Chapter Thirteen

Becca's P.O.V

I got off my shift and I was walking to my car to go talk to Jax I took everything in me not to just kiss him oh I miss he's kisses his lips so plump I just want his lips on my neck I pulled out of the parking lot headed to T.M. I parked in front of the garage I tried to fix up a little because I didn't go home and change.

I finely got out and walked to the club House I walked in and know one was in their but the church doors was closed so I sat at the bar.

"Damn who is that at the bar" someone said I just sat their

"I don't know but I sure would like to hit that" I knew who that was and I turned around and Shawn's face dropped he went pel.

"Well Shawn wait till I tell Tori that you tried to hit this and Tig only in your dreams" I said smileing at them

I walked over to the guys and hugged them I could tell Jax was getting jealous but I kelp talking to the boys.

"Hey Becca can I talk to you in the back for a minute" Jax asked

"Yeah"

I followed behind him and I just wanted to rip that damn cut off of him and fuck him then and their but first I want to talk we need it he walked in first I walked in the smell of sex hit me.

"Ugh you could have at lest spread or something god Jax"

"Yeah sorry"

I couldn't help but feel a little jealous knowing he's had other women in this room.

"So I came hear now let's talk Jax"

"I haven't heard or seen you in almost three years never knowing if you was dead or alive"

"I know I should have let you know I was ok but I couldn't Jax"

"Tell me why you couldn't"

"Because Jax I just couldn't"

"TELL ME REBECCA TELL ME" he screamed at me

"BECOUSE JAX I LOVED YOU AND I STILL LOVE YOU MORE THAN EVER THAT'S WHY JAX I COULDN'T HEAR YOUR VOICE THAN I WOULD HAVE CAME BACK AND I NEEDED TO LEAVE JAX " I said tires flowing know

"Is it because I was in the club"

"No it was because your fucking brother raped me Jax and I miscarried with his child Jax I wanted that to be are baby Jax and you wouldn't do a damn thing to Tommas and I had to leave Jax it hurt to much"

"I'm so sorry Becca I love you so much I missed you so so much I missed your touch I missed your voice I missed everything"

Rated R

He came up to me and put he's right arm around my waist and he put his hand around the back of my neck. Our lips moved in since he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance I let him in I felt my legs reach the bed and he lad me down gently he layed over me hand on rather side of me he removed my shirt to revell my black lace bra.

I sat up a little so he could unhooked my bra I than pushed his cut off and pulled up at his shirt needing to feel his skin on mine his shirt was off i stared at his hurd rock abs getting more and more turnd on. He stared at me for a moment and kissed in between my Brest.

He than kissed down my stomach he stopped at the top of my jeans and he unbuttoned and unzipped them. He pulled them down leveing me in my matching panties he started unbuckling his belt and took off his jeans leaving him in his boxers. He came back up and i could feel how hurd he was we kissed he kissed down my check to my neck. He started to suck on my neck I let out a little moan.

He got done and moved to my right brest he sucked on my nipple than he moved to the other. He than kissed down to my area and stopped at the tip of my panties he looked up at me I noded my head. He pulled them off he licked at my clit and sucked on it than he stuck his tung in.

I clinched at the shits he did that over and over again till I came he pulled his boxers off flinging his number free he came back up to me and kissed me passionately I spreded my legs a little more for him. I felt him at my entrance we continued to kiss and he slipted it in I gasped in his mouth.

"Are you ok"

"Yeah just keep going"

He did as I asked and he started to go a little faster I let out moan after moan I had missed him so much I really wanted him in this way and other ways to I just wanted my Jax back. He started to get sloppy and he released inside of me.

He rolled over beside me and pulled the shits over us I laid my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat it was about two in the morning.

"Are we good Jax"

"Yeah we are I love you so much Becca"

"I love you to Jax"

He kissed the top of my head i didnt picture our talk going like that but im glad it did iv missed him more than anything in my life. I really missed sleeping in his arms the most i felt safe in them and i felt like i was home slowly sleep came over me and I was fast asleep.

...........................................................
Picture at the top is Shawn :)
Hope you guys like it...

Sorry it's taking more time to edit but they are coming slowly but surely...