Chapter Sixteen

Jax's P.O.V

I woke up and Becca was gone I looked at the time it said 5:58 I knew she was down stairs with Shawn, Tori, Tera, and Cody. He wants to be a prospect and be in the club because him and Tera are moving back hear and I told him I would talk to Clay about it. I got up and went to the bathroom to shower I went to pee first because I had to go I looked down in the garbage and saw five pregnancy test.

They were all positive I wonder who it was so I would talk to Shawn and Cody when I get down their. I finished and got dressed it was around 6:15 when Becca came back up to our room with Able in her arms sleeping she looks so beautiful holding him I love it.

"Hey babe are you hungry we're about to eat before the photo guy gets here he should be here at 8"

"Yeah I'm right behind you darling"

I left out of the room with Becca to go eat I saw Cody first so I thought I'd ask him fist

"Hey man what's up" he asked

"Noting much so when was you and Tera going to tell everyone the good news"

"What are you talking about she's telling them this morning"

"So Tera's not pregnant"

"What no man she ant said nothing she tells me everything"

"Oh ok my mistake then"

He left to go sit by Tera then I saw Shawn so I thought I would just go ahead and ask him

"Hey man is Tor pregnant"

"No man she ant pregnant not yet at lest" he said smileing

That leaves only one person Becca why hasn't she told me yet I would love another kid she's really good with Able so I would say something to her latter about it I went to sit down at the head of the table and everyone started eating.

Becca's P.O.V

The photo man said that he couldn't make it till after the cramony because something came up that made Tor happy I was also happy that Tera was moveing back and that her and Cody has alredy found a place. Its all most time for the wedding and the house is packed all the club was hear and their families I was putting on Able's outfit when Gemma came in.

"Were is my handsome man at grandma wants to see him" she cooed at him she huged me and I gave her Able

"Have you told him yet"

"No not yet im waiting till after the wedding to tell him"

She didn't say anything else about it and we went down stairs the wedding was about to start. Me and Jax went out first I don't know what was wrong with him he's been ignoreing me all day and I felt hurt. After me and Jax it was Tera and Cody when they got to their spots the wedding march sounded and the doors open. Shawn turned around and watched her walk he started to cry he had the biggest smile on his face.

I looked over at Jax and he looked at me I couldn't wait till it was me and him making those vals. They said their I dos and they were married we took our photos and we all ate and talked and had a good time. I found Tori outside on the sings in the back so I went to talk to her we was talking and than this small hit me.

I looked over at Tori and their was a woman with a rag over her mouth and one was over mine to I couldn't call out for Jax I tried to get away but everything went black.

Jax's P.O.V

I saw Becca go outside I was talking to the guys and Shawn came over looking all worried.