chapter Twelve

Jax's P.O.V

Today stared like any other day I went to see the kid at the hospital than I go to the meetings with the club I parked in my VP space got off my bike my mom texted me and said she needed to talk to me. So I went into her office she was talking to Clay I'm glad that my mom had Clay after my dad died to help her get throw her had times than they got married I don't mind as long as he don't hurt her in any way.

"so mom what did you want to talk about" I asked as Clay left

"did you know that she is back in town"

"depends on who your talking about"

"you know damn well who I'm talking about"

When she said that my stomach dropped i haven't seen or hard anything from Becca since she left me two years ago i miss her more than ever she meant everything to me still doses.

"no how do you know she is back" I asked walking to her

"i saw her at the hospital coming back from the nursery"

"when"

"yesterday i thank you better have a little chat with that friend of yours that i might reminded you is her cousin i saw him and his old lady go to her parents house yesterday morning than his old lady took her to the hospital i wasn't sure at first but when she got in the elevator i knew than that it was her"

"yeah ill talk to him" i said kissing her on the head

I left her office to go look for Shawn if he was not telling me that Becca is in town im going to hurt him i found him at the bar with the other guys so i walked over to him and pulled him aside.

"whats up VP need anything"

"yeah is Becca back"

"oh man i wasent supposed to say anything she don't want you to know that shes back yet"

"oh so you was just not going to tell me"

"yeah when she said i could look she was pretty upset after she left the hospital yesterday she saw the kid and Tori had to tell her about him"

"yeah OK so wear is she at now"

"proudly at her house its her parents house they moved to New York"

I just left him standing their i got on my bike and went to her house i got their and Tori answered the door she said Becca wasent their she was at the hospital she started work this morning so i got on my bike and went to see her.

Becca's P.O.V

I woke up this morning forgetting everything Tori told me yesterday and got ready for work I went downstairs I got down to the last step and the boor Bel rang it was Tori she was comein over to help me unpack when I got off.

We talked a little bet than I left for work I got to the hospital and she gave me my charts to work with I read the names on the chart one got my eyes it was Able Teller. Jax's son I got thew with the other children and went into Able's room he was hooked up to all these wiers the chart said to feed him and change him I got his bottle ready I feed him he ate than I changed his dipper.

After I was done I watched him for a little while I couldnt help but feel like some one was watching me so I looked up to see Jax standing in font of the window looking at me I walked to the door and walked out shouting the door behind me.

"So when was you going to let me know that you was back in town and looking after my son"

"I don't know Jax I didn't thank that far ahead I didn't know Shawn would cave in that fast"

"Yeah well he's in my club I'm the VP he has to tell me everything Becca"

"I know and if I was around he wouldn't be in that damned club to begin with" I said walking past him

When I did I smelled his Cologne the same one he used when we was together I missed that smell more than anything but I couldn't give in to him like that.

"See walking away again running that's all your good at Becca running"

"I am not running Jax Teller I am working "

"Well when you want to talk you know where to find me than" he said gong in to Able's room

I turn in my chart went to the bathroom and let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in I wanted to see Jax but not like that he deserves better than that. I washed my face and went back to work thank gosh he was gone I didn't want to do this in font of everyone. I know I have to talk to him and he was right I knew exactly where to find him and I would talk to him to get it out of the way.
................................................................
The picture at the top is Becca's car