Chapter twenty Three

Becca's P.o.v

After everyone said hey we stayed and talked me Jax and the kids went home Jax was driven he had his hand on my lap he kelp moving his hand up I didn't stop him I bet my lip but Able was in the car so I pushed his hand back down and intertwined our fingers.

"soon enough baby soon" I winked at him

He went a little faster about 20 minuets later we pulled up Able and Tiffany was asleep I got Able Jax got Tiff I unlocked the door and took Able to his room and put him in bed I went to Tiffany's room Jax was putting her in the crib she went to sleep. I backed up a little so he could shut the door we didn't say anything he leaned down and kissed me.

I put my hand in is hair then he went down to my butt and squeezed it he picked me up I wrapped my legs around his torso he led us to the bedroom and threw me on the bed he took off his shirt then his pants and shoes I took off my shirt and took off my pants and shoes.

He came to me I opened my legs he kissed me again then he kissed my jaw line down to my neck I let out a moan he kissed in between my boobs and took off my bra he kissed my stomach. I tried to steady my breathing and he stopped at the top of my panties he looked at me and smirked teasing me.

He pulled them off and he kissed my sex then he started to lick at my clit and did his magic I let out a loud moan and he covered my mouth with his free hand. he finished and I pulled him up and he laded on his back I straddled him then I kissed him I kissed down his jaw and then his neck and sucked and nipped at the skin leaving my love mark.

I kissed down his torso than I pulled his boxers off his member spring free I put it in my mouth he gasped from not having my mouth around it for so long I put his full length in he moaned my name I looked up at him he had his mouth open and his eyes closed.

He came in my mouth I swolled it and I came up he put is dick at my entrance he watched as his dick went in and both of us gasped I went all the way down having him all the way in me.

"god your still so tight I love you so much"

He laded me on his chest he wrapped his arms around me and he trussed in and out of me I moaned loud we didn't care we was enjoying being with each other he was going so fast I got at lest two orgasms. He got sloppy and he cumed in me I didn't give a damn I laded beside him and warped my leg with his.

"that was heaven god I love you so much Jax Teller"

"and I love you too" he said kissing my head

We Hurd Tiffany cry and Jax went to get her I put on Jax's shirt and put my panties back on a Jax comes in with a bottle as I come out of the bathroom I feed Tiffany while Jax showed Able woke up he put on SpongeBob while we got ready for Op's wedding. I was in our closet getting the dress Lila picked out for me to were when I turn around Jax was on his knee.

"Becca I love you so much you are an amazing women when you left it reaped me apart your my soulmate your an even amazing mom you stepped up and raised Able as your own you didn't have to but you did and I feel even more in love with you so will you do me the honor and marry me"

"yes Jax yes"

He put the ring on and kissed him I cant believe he proposed to me in our closet I love him so much he means everything to me but I have to talk to him about getting out of this gun stuff I don't want Able or Tiffany or any other future child in this miss I love them to much.