{Chapter Two}

Fact: The reason I chose Misha Collins for Annachi and Ryot's father is because when you look at him you see how he's funny, quirky, unashamed, proud, cheeky and an overall amazing father.

The werewolf stuff will start in a few chapters. I promise.

I have never been to The Manhattan Hotel, in Times Squre, but the pictures look really nice, so...

Sorry for the mistakes!

{Chapter Two}

Sun beams through the thin, white blinds in the room. Groaning, I pull the soft duvet cover, over my head. Why does morning always have to come, so early in the morning. Why can't morning come, at about one pm. That's a suitable time.

"Anna!" Dad knocks on the door, separating our rooms. I groan, once again, but louder. His deep chuckle is heard, before the door scrapes across the lush, light brown carpet. It's a lovely room, with a big, luscious bed and all this other stuff, but who cares, because it is a hella nice bed.

"I'm tired. Go away." I mumble, into my incredibly soft pillow. Screw college, this pillow- no, this bed, is my life now.

"Come on An, it's eight in the morning.

"Is that supposed to be significant, somehow?" Snuggling deeper into the covers, I reply.

"We've got to have breakfast and then meet up with your brother at eight- forty five . If we have breakfast now, we can leave in twenty five minutes." Groaning loudly, I lift my head from my pillow.

"I need to have a shower." I state. He nods his head, starting back to his room.

"Have a shower and get dressed. I'll order room service." Dad says, before walking out of the dividing door, closing it behind him. I mentally pep talk myself, into getting out of bed.

You can do this, Annachi.

Lifting myself up into a sitting position is hard, as I'm pretty sure the bed has drugged me. My hands lift to my eyes and I rub them clean of sleep.

The shower helps me ease the butterflies in my stomach. Although today, it's more like a stampede. It's not the work the worries me, though. It's the people.

My roommate, classmates, teachers and people in Ovelton. I'm worried that they won't like me, accept me or give me a chance. This isn't highschool anymore.

What if my mate's here? What if he's human? Or an asshole?

People never see this side of me. I don't let them. Letting them see that you are weak or vulnerable, will get you killed in battle. I've been brought up to always be assertive and bold, which probably doesn't mix well with me and my brother's rebellious, outgoing, troublesome attitudes.

After slipping on matching undergarments, I grab a short white dress, that stops a few inches above my knee and flows out from my waist. The top part is tight and accentuates my tiny waist and large bust. Overtop, I put a cargo green jacket.

I knock on the door, before pulling it open and walking through. Breakfast is laid out on a round dining table, covered in a white cloth.

"You take forever." Dad drawls. The clock says give 8:05.

"You woke me up at eight. It's only five past eight." Slowly, I tell him. Dad snorts.

"Please. I knew you'd take a shower, so going on instinct that you'd take forever to shower, like you always do. You woke up at 7:40." He smirks. Glaring at him, I flip him off.