{Chapter Nine}

I'm sorry it's been taking so long to get this chapter done. I've been having trouble putting sentences together, becuase I'm really sick at the moment. Really short, sorry!

Sorry for the mistakes!

{Chapter Nine}

"Get the fuck away from my brother, before I kick you so hard in your ping-pong ball sized balls, you won't be able to reproduce." I threaten Noah. Instantly, his head snaps over to me and he sneers.

"Rogue. I'm surprised you're still alive." Xavier, being the overprotective ass he is, growls at him.

"Show your Luna some respect." I don't bother to tell him, I'm not his Luna, as I doubt he'll listen.

Or take it well.

"Luna?" Olivia gasps, as she stares at us wide eyed from her bed. Noah, still gaping like a fish, stands above my beaten brother. Thick, red liquid pours down from his mouth and nose, but he is knocked out.

"Get away from him." Tripping over his feet, Xavier's Beta scrambles away from Ryot to Olivia. Caleb, Flynn and Dan crash the door, breathing hard.

"Holy motherfucking hell. You run fast." Dan breaths. "I think we're perfect for each other. We both like it hard and fast." He winks. In a second, my mate has him pressed up against the wall.

"Stay away from my mate." Getting up close to Dan's face, he elongates his teeth and bares them in his face.

"Yeah, I'm more into blondes anyway." Splutters my friend, as he tries to avoid eye contact with Xavier. Admittedly, his possessiveness is a turn on.

But I'm never telling him that.

"Xavier, let him go." I order. Growling, he drops Dan to the ground, then comes and stands next to me. "Good dog." I tease.

"He won't make any more comments like that again, if he knows what's good for him."

"He doesn't." Not bothering to argue with him about it, my feet lead me towards my brother, curled up on the ground in the 'Fetus' position. Obvious tears stains, travel from his closed eyes downward. "Oh, Otbot." I whisper to him. Gripping his hands, I kiss his knuckles. Tears slip out of my own eyes, dropping onto his large hands, making Xavier tense and whine, not liking seeing me cry.

"What did you do?" I hear him ask from behind me.

"Nothing fatal." Noah answers, evasively.

"Nothing fatal?" I repeat, in disbelief, tilting my head to meet his eyes. "My brother is bloody and bruised and that's all you can say?"

"Luna-"

"Annachi." I interrupt. "Just call me Annachi." I know the big bad Alpha won't like it, but I'm not quite ready for that.

"Okay, Annachi. Your brother came over here quite early in the morning, you must've mind linked him or something, because he was crying." My heart breaks for Ry. I nod and look down at my brother. "I was sleeping in here, with Olivia. Out of instinct to protect my mate, from dangers coming into her room." Noah explains.