{Chapter Three}

I do not want grief from either of my best friends, for the name that comes up in this story.

Sorry for the mistakes!

{Chapter Three}

"And these are frat houses, where they throw the most insane parties. But don't join one, cause they suck." Ry says, stopping in front of a house, that has many trailing behind them. "And this concludes our tour."

"Concludes our tour? All you've shown me is where we eat, the best places to fuck, which I'm not allowed to use, and the party houses." I exclaim. He looks at me confused.

"Nowhere else is important."

"You didn't even show me where my classes are!" I cry. My brother rolls his eyes, opening his mouth to answer but is cut off.

"Ryot!" A guy shouts, as a group of three men come towards us. They all do their man-hug thing, before noticing me. All of the horny, males look me up and down and nod to my brother.

"Man, is it hot in here, or is it just you?" One if his friends winks at me.

"We're outside Dumbass." I retort, earning an 'ooh' from the group. My brother rolls his eyes, at his friends idiocy.

"You look kind of familiar." He says, then clicks his fingers. "That's right. I Googled 'sexy' and a photo of you came up."

"You get the same result when you Google 'not interested'." I put him down, before turning to Ryot, who looks amused. "Otbot, call off your dogs." His friends burst out at 'Otbot' and he glares at me.

"No. I don't think I will now." He smirks.

"Watch it. You did show me the best places to fuck. I will take one of your friends there right now." I threaten. His smirk is replaced with a glare, while all of his friends perk up at the idea.

Pathetic, horny humans.

"That's not happening." He says, then shoots his friends sharp looks. "Ever. This is my little sister Annachi. Touch her, you die." He warns.

"Annachi?" Another one of his friends asks. "Annachi and Ryot. Please tell me you have a brother named Badboy." He jokes.

"Keke, these are my friends." He points to the the guy that tried picking me up. "That's Daniel." Then he points to the guy that pointed out our names. "That's Flynn. And that is Caleb. They're all in my law classes." My brother informs me.

Everyone was so surprised, when Ryot said he wanted to be a lawyer. I mean, we all saw him needing a lawyer, not being one.

"It's nice to meet you." I wave at them. Daniel takes my hand and kisses the back.

"The pleasure's all mine." He attempts to growl.

"I never said it was my pleasure." I wink playfully. "Unfortunately, we have to leave because I still don't know where my classes are."

"Oh? What're you taking?" Caleb asks, speaking up for the first time.

"Graphic and Fashion Design." I inform him, feeling proud of myself.