Birthday distraction Fail

(Zero's pov)

Today was a Friday and school was unexpectedly canceled do to some problems with the bathrooms. I stayed inside my room isolated with my blanket over my head. My dark curtains covered the window to my room to block out the sunlight. 

I had no plan on moving at all. However, that was ruined when my phone rung for the 8th time. I groaned and outstretched my hand onto my nearby nightstand. I landed my hand on an empty surface till finally touching the familiar rectangle object. 

I brought it back under the blanket and absentmindedly answered it while putting it to my ear. I closed my eyes again and sighed. 

"What?" I asked in a croaky voice. 

"Oh hell no! Don't tell me you're still sleeping!"

"Lindy?"

"No this is Doctor Who. YES IT'S LINDY!" 

I moved the phone away from my ear while opening one eye to lazily glare at the phone before bringing it back.

"What?"

"Don't you 'What' me! Today is your birthday and I'm not going to let you sit in bed all day!" 

"Too bad you don't know where I live.."

"Rin does..."

"........." 

"Zero?" 

I held the phone away as my eyebrow twitched and my grip on the phone tightened to the point where I felt like I could break it. I could still hear Lindy repeating my name and making empty threats. 

I pressed 'End' on the phone before throwing my phone to the floor and turning my back on it. My mind debated whether or not I should get up. 

If I didn't and tortured Rin he'd tell Lindy and Lindy would beat me up. If I did go, I would be spending the entire day doing nothing with the brat that interest me in order to avoid Lindy's surprise birthday party.

Either way I was screwed. 

I sighed and slowly opened my eye, deciding to just get this day over. I slowly got out of bed and wearily got dressed into some clothes. When I was dressed I slowly made my way downstairs. I could smell Ukyo's cooking. 

I yawned right when I got to the table and took my normal seat that was beside Ema and Louis.

"Oi! Little sister, where you going today? Can big brother join you?" Tsubaki asked with a pervy smirk. "I want to go with big sister too!" Wataru shouted while raising his hand and smiled widely.