Nice to meet you

(Zero's pov)

It was no surprise to me that school would be just another boring day. However, it was beyond that. It was the worst more irritating and haphazard day EVER! With people murmuring about my return, which has been a whole week, there was also people shouting about some dance.

Apparently some day called 'Halloween' is coming up and everyone is being noisy about the dance. Ema was told by Ukyo to stay by my side in case I started another fight but I doubt she'll be able to hold me back if this idiocy continues any longer.

My irritation level has been so high unlike any time before. And just the feeling of getting mysteriously riled up pissed me off even more.

"Ne, ne who are you asking out to the dance?" A girl from a group who was standing near our class door asked her friends.

"Ami we don't ask the guys out they have to ask us!" Her friend retorted. "But still~!" Ami whined. "I hope Kouske-kun asks me out!" "Eh?! No fair I wanted Kou-kun to ask me out~!"

'The hell does it matter? If I was this 'Kousuke' I'd have a better time with a 5 year old then any of you three.' I glowered in my mind. I took my seat with Ema beside me. "Ne Zero-nee who do you hope to go to the dance with?" She asked with a bright smile.

"I won't be attending"

"What? Why not?!" She asked me incredulously.

"Too much work," I signed. She began to rant how it wasn't good for me to stay alone this Halloween. Instead of arguing I looked away from her and looked out the window. The beautiful Sakura tree just outside looked more interesting then life.

Ideas of skipping class and going down there to sleep didn't sound too bad. My plotting was cut off by the irritating blaring of the school bell. Kids began to pour in and take their seats. However, there was a face that was new to the crowd. 

He had short black hair, an aurora of slight mischief and wine colored eyes. He was surrounded by squealing girls and few laughing boys who were talking to him. 

"That's Kousuke Haka. He's new. He came in when you were gone." Ema spoke up. I kept a lazy uninterested gaze on him before clicking my tongue and looking back out the window. 

'It's even noisier...'