Video Game

(Zero's pov) 

My waking in the morning was anything but pleasant. I got an ear full of the siblings scolding and whining. I just sighed at most of the screaming and stood up in the middle of their rambling to go to my room. 

After that everything cooled down and everyone went back to their normal day jobs. Even though it was Saturday most of the siblings had work to get to. 

I decided that instead of staying cooped up here all day I'd go to the mall. I wore some warm clothes with my satchel on my shoulder. I was putting my hair up when I heard a loud yell of frustration. I rose an eyebrow and went to see what the noise was about. 

I was a bit stunned to see it was Ema's door. Instead of knocking i took the liberty to open the door. When I did I was slightly confused to see her unharmed. She was merely sitting in front of her TV with a controller and headphones on her head. 

"Dang it! I almost had it!" She shouted frustratingly. 

"Hey keep it down a little chi~" Juri mumbled tiredly as he slept on her bed on his back. I sweat drop slightly. Ema must've noticed my presence because she looked at me and laughed sheepishly. 

"Morning Zero! S-Sorry if I woke you up." she said weakly. I walked inside her room and looked at the cover of the game to see it was some zombie game. 

"It's Natsume-nii's company's game!" She chirped beside me. My eyes idly  shifted towards her beaming figure as she held a controller our to me. "Wanna try it out?" She asked cheerfully. I stared at her outstretched hand and then to her eyes to see a hopeful look.

She looked pitiful. I sighed in exasperation. 

I snatched the controller from her hands and sat on the floor beside her. She released a surprised gasp and stayed frozen for a few minutes. I looked at her to see her eyes wide and her mouth wide open. I wore a impassive expression and turned back to the TV.

"Hurry up..." I said tiredly. My voice seemed to snap her out of her daze as she jolted and began to hurry around to set the game up. 

Once we did we played Multiplayer.

I will admit that the graphics were pretty good, but nothing frightened me. I easily killed the zombies that chased after me. There were a few difficulties but I skillfully killed my targets with ease. 

Soon we finished the whole game and it was already noon. Ema was panting as she laid on the floor. "WE DID IT!" She squealed happily before shooting up and getting ready to hug me but she seemed to stop herself. 

I glanced at her from the corner of my eye. She covered up the little action by laughing sheepishly and rubbing her neck. 

"You were really good Zero-nee!" suddenly her face became one of realization has she looked at me with widen eyes and leaned in slightly. 

I was slightly disturbed by the closeness and instinctively moved back from her. "Don't tell me....Zero-nee could you possibly be..." she then slowly lifted her finger to point at me, "A GAMER!" She shouted shocked.

I just blankly stared at her and gave her a curt nod. A huge smile came on to her lips. "Wow Nee-chan you're awesome!" She gushed. I rolled my eyes at her exaggerated expression and stood up. 

She looked at the clock to see it was already noon. "Wow I hadn't even realized it was that late!" She said a bit stunned. I didn't pay attention to her as I walked out of her room. However, before I left the rerun of her expression when she hugged me came back into my head. 

I slyly glanced behind me to see her quietly putting the controllers back neatly. I sighed as I walked up behind her and awkwardly patted her head. 

She became frozen and continued to stare at the floor. "Thanks for the game..." I murmured before putting my hand back in my jacket pocket and walked outside. I didn't hear her move or utter a word as i silently shut her door closed. 

"Oh~ my dear little sister were you two playing?" I turned my head to see Kaname wearing a percy smile as he leaned on the wall. "Won't you let Big Brother join in too?" He asked in a husky voice. 

My eyebrow twitched in annoyance as I walked up to him. He still had his percy smirk on his face that seemed to widen when he noticed me walk over. When I got in front of him I just stared at him for a few minus before stomping on his foot. 

He loudly yelped and began to jump on one foot while the other was being held by his hand. He glared at me slightly as he hissed in pain. 

I shrugged and turned around while releasing an innocent whistle. 

'Honestly...even on Saturday they're annoying.' I mentally sighed.