^_^ Merii Kurisumasu ^_^

(Zero's pov)

When I returned back to the apartment last night I was a bit surprised to see the entire building covered with decorations. Inside the apartment was just as heavily decorated. No one was up, thankfully.

I made my way to my room quietly, fixed the bandages on my hand, then fell asleep. The next morning, I was woken up by loud squealing and chatter from downstairs. I groaned in annoyance before slowly sitting up in my bed.

'Damnit...I can't avoid today...' I thought with mild irritation. 

I tiredly rubbed my eyes before getting out of my bed. I threw a white hoodie on over my black t-shirt and basketball shorts. I then noticed something peculiar. I made my way out to my balcony only to see it was snowing. 

'How pretty...' I thought with a slight smile before letting it off and walking downstairs. I'd visit the hospital in 2 horus since that's when visiting hours are open. When I made my way downstairs my senses were waft by something delicious. 

"BIG SISTER!" Wataru shouted happily as he hopped off of the couch and ran over to me with a large smile on his face. "Big Sister let's go play in the snow together!" He asked eagerly. I was about to respond until I was cut off. 

"Wataru, Zero-nee just woke up. Give her some time to relax." Azusa stated calmly as a happy looking Tsubaki by his side. "Onee-chan looks so cute when she's waking up~" Tsubaki commented with a slight wink. 

My nose scrunched up in disgust. Wataru frowned making me sigh. I patted his head on comfort before walking past him and to where I thought Ema might be. 

She sat on one of the couches with Juli on her shoulder. Iori and Kaname sat in separate seats as well. "Z!!" Juli chirped before running off of Ema and on to me. "Z! This year we have to be extra careful! They might have traps set everywhere!" He said to me. 

I didn't respond, instead I took him off my shoulder and placed him back on to Ema's shoulder. "I have to go somewhere." I signed to her. "Eh? Are you heading to the hospital?" She asked me. 

Inwardly I wanted to sigh 'I wish' but decided against it. 

"No. I have an errand to run." I lied. "But Ukyo-nii is making breakfast." Iori spoke up with slightly furrowed eyebrows. "Eh? Is Little sister going somewhere? Perhaps you could take Big Brother with you." Kaname added with a flirty smile.