Christmas Special!

(Zero's pov) 

i was fast asleep in my blankets when someone barged into my room. 'Do these people want to die?' i growled in my head. i felt heavy weight fall on my bed and jump. "Wake up Onee-chan! it's Christmas!" Wataru's voice yelled.

I groaned as i put a pillow over my head. He sat on my legs and whined. "C'mon onee-chan! Wake up." he whined. I growled and sat up to glare at him. My dead eyes that probably had black bags under it from waking up so early, stared into his orbs.

i saw Wataru get scared. He cried and ran out of the room, while closing the door.

I rolled my eyes and went back to sleep till there was a knock, 5 FRICKING MINUTES LATER! I gripped the pillow tighter over my head. i heard the door knob turn. i got up quick and grabbed the closest thing to me. 

The door opened to show the perverted monk with a smirk. "Onee-" he was cut off when i threw the the object at him, which just so happened to be a hammer i was using for something. He closed the door fast. 

The hammer got stuck in the door. i groaned and tried to go to sleep. 'I know it's Christmas so all i want IS TO BE LEFT THE FRICK ALONE!'I yelled in my head. There weren't any more knocks, but my phone started blowing up. I left it alone till the ringing got annoying.

I got up and looked at who the hell was texting me. It was from the idiots downstairs. They were trying to tempt me to come down by taking pictures of stuff they're doing downstairs. I rolled my eyes and threw my phone away. 

I yawned and streched. 'Well i'm not going to get any sleep so i might as well go deliver' i thought as i stood up. i looked outside to see it snowing. I put on warm clothes. 

I packed the presents and goodies i had into a duffel bag. I strapped around my back and put my hood up. i locked my room door and opened my window. I figured that if i go downstairs they'll be suspicious of me and never leave me alone. 

My room is 2 stories high but luckily there's a tree i can climb. Once i reached the bootom i took off my skate board and skated away. i first stopped by Lindy's house. i let out a breath and was able to see the air look like fog.

I knocked on the door as i took out her and Rito's presents. The door opened to show Lindy wearing her long sleeved pjs and had a santa hat on. "Merry Christmas Z!" She smiled as she glomped me in a hug. Rito jumped in too causing us to fall down. 

We all shrieked as we fell into a pile of snow. We laughed at each other then got up. Rito was wearing reindeer antlers, and they looked pretty good on him. 

"Hey Z! What're you doing here? i thought Christmas mornings don't start till 1:00p.m. for you?" Rito asked with a raised eyebrow. i let off a pissed aura. "Those dimwits don't seem to understand that i want sleep.." i said darkly. 

Lindy chuckled and bumped shoulders with me. "Oh come on it's Christmas!" She cheered on. i just sighed and shoved her present in her face to shut her up then gave Rito his. "Yes! Zero always gives the best presents!" Rito said with a smile. 

"Eh? What? you don't like my gifts?" Lindy asked with a irk mark while Rito laughed sheepishly. i sighed and shook my head. "Well i gotta go, i have other places to be." i said.