Day out with Natsume and my ideas for the library

(Zero's pov) 

Last night when i got home, i was talked to by Ukyo 

~Flashback~

"Yusuke and Ema told me you got in a fight, and also the principal said that you nearly killed 3 of the students...luckily they're to scared to press charges. But that doesn't mean you'll go undisciplined, so care to tell me what happened?" he asked as he folded his arms.

I just leaned against the wall with my arms also crossed. 

I heard him sigh deeply. "I can't help you if you don't talk. Did they start it?" he asked. i looked at him then back to the ground. 

I stood up straight and walked over to the counter and tore off a paper from my notebook as i wrote with pencil. I then gave him the note. i wrote: 

' I don't need you to help me.' and with that i walked away leaving a sad Ukyo.

~Flashback end~

"Tch..not like i'm the only brat in that house.' i growled in my head. I was suspended from school for a week, so i can start working on my new idea for the book shop.

My hair was in a bun, while i wore skinny jeans, a jacket that fell to mid thigh, a white t-shirt, and a old trucker hat that covered my eyes. No body knew i was out since they were all busy and didn't pay attention to me, thankfully.

I finally reached my destination. A junk yard. The place that has everything i need. i walked in looking for the owner. 

"Hello!" i called. I heard something fall and later a lady with tan skin, covered in sweat, as she wore a bandanna as it held up her long brown hair that was in a ponytail. She wore a dark blue jump suit.She had black smut all over her face and hand as she tried wiping it awaywith a dirty rag.

"What can i do for you." she asked wiping her hands. I smiled a real one. "Don't you recognise me?" i asked. she had a confused look. I took off my hat and my hair fell down. she then smiled a bright smile. "Bout time you showed up!" she said happily.

She came over and hugged me. She was my friend Lindy. She's older me. She was 25 and the strongest woman i know. 

"What can i do for you?" she asked. i put my hair back in my hat. "I need scrap metal and wires, and a old remote control." i said. she nodded. "Well you know where to get everything you need. Take anything you need." she smiled.

"Thanks." i said. i then heard someone in the back swear on how he burned himself. "That Rito?" i asked. Rito is her brother. She nodded. 

"Yea, i gotta make sure he doesn't kill himself. Wanna say hi?" she asked and i nodded. These guys are like my 2nd family and now my only real family. Lindy and Rito's parents passed away and since Lindy is the oldest she took over the business.

Her brother Rito is a genius when it comes to inventions and mechanical engineering, but he dropped out of highschool to help his sister. He's 1 year older then me.  

We passed by some hanging plastic and into the garage to see Him holding his hand and shaking it wildly. "What did you do now idiot?" Lindy asked. "Shut up!" he yelled, he then turned to me as i took off my hat.