Running away

(Zero's pov) 

i lightly yawned as i woke up. I looked around to see Ema wasn't there. 'Probably went back to her room..' i thought as i sat there. i then remembered what she said last night. '....Tch..i was just doing it on a whim feeling..'  i thought as i stood up and put my stuff back.

I changed into a red shirt, black basketball shorts, a black jacket,  i wore a black headband as i put my hair in a loose bun,  a black braclet that was plain, a choker, and black shoes

.

.

i walked out, without any distractions. 'Shit! how am i gonna get stuff for myself if i don't have money?!' i thought. then something hit my head as i walked out of my door. I winced and rubbed my head. 

'What the?! Who the hell would put something ontop of my door!' i thought glaring at the letter on my floor. 

.

.

it had my name on the back. i opened it and read the letter.

Dear Zero,

                Ukyo-san said this is some money for you to spen. One of our Onii-san's will help you shope for school, and clothes and whatever else you need.

                                                                                                ~Love, Ema <3

i rolled my eyes at how childish this letter makes her sound.

.

.

i looked into the envolope and almost gasped. There looked to be more then 2,000 dollars in there. 'I could get out of here with this money...but if they do have this kind of money then i won't make it that far.' i thought sadly.

i went back into my room and looked through my boxes for my small shoulder, waist length bag.

.

.

when i found it i put my money in and tried to escape without anyone noticing. 

i was succeful all the way to the elevator, but that soon went all down hill when the elevator stopped. The person that walked in was Yusuke.

.

.

i groaned in the back of my mind. 'PLEASE~ tell me its not him!' i thought actually pleading in my head. But happily he got off on the next floor, and instead Natsume stepped in.

"Good your awake i'm to be your escort." he said. i side glanced him, but made no sign i was actually listening. 

.

.

We stepped out of the elevator to see the other siblings all laughing and eating. "Oh where are you 2 off to?" Masomi asked. "We're going to go shopping for her school supplies." Natsume said as he sat on a stool.

"Zero-san would you like breakfeast?" Ema asked. i shook my head. she smiled. "Thank you again for allowing me to sleep in your room." she smiled. i nodded.

.

.

"Eh? You let onee-chan in your room for a sleepover? Maybe we should have one of our own imouto." Kaname said seductively. i glared at him.