PRE NOTE

Hey you guys. Awesome author coming through. This is Kaylee and I have words you need to read.
If you haven't, you need to read just a school year (a potter fan fiction) because you will be a bit lost if you don't. Once you get past the first part, its really good, I promise. I literally just jumped into writing saying "yeah, writing should be awesome. I'm gonna be the best writer ever!!! That hasn't happened yet.
You can comment ships and such you want in here and if I can make it happen, I will put it in there.* don't hate on the book. If you are here to hate gtfo. I have no problems with constructive criticism though!
I do use some of the things (occasionally word for word) from the books. I would like it if you kept your erm... anger, to a minimum, but crank up your fangirl!! And if you can't handle all of this awesome, then you should probably stop reading this and go find yourself a newspaper and some oatmeal.
I chose the title cool for the summer because of the song. (As seen above.) I thought it perfectly described my version of hinny. Please tell me if you think so too!!.
*the ships already in the story are hinny, romione, frengelina, and luneville. Those will not be broken up or otherwise touched. Suggest one and I will shadow travel to your house and you will have no head when I'm finished. ☺
Hope you like the book and recamend it to your fandom friends. I am in the pjo, hoh, hunger games, divergent, lord of the rings, doctor who, and (obviously) the Harry Potter fandom, so I will understand most references. Before you ask, yes. I have read the books. Anyway, get to reading bookie.
Loves ya,
Kaylee XD ❤

P.S. I don't exactly make fun of twilight, but I do mention it (like in the other book). So unless your base fandom is twilight it should be okay. All twilight references are approved by someone in the fandom who (for their protection) shall not be named.

P.P.S. if you aren't okay with cussing, kissing, or violence... You might not want to read anything I write...