In Sickness and Health

Harry's P.O.V.
It was George who got it first. No one knows how he got it, either. It was some sort of muggle sickness that we couldn't just magic away. It was shivers, a fever, fatigue... Sounds horrible.
Ginny had been taking care of him if Mrs. Weasly wasn't. That's how she got it. Now, I'm sitting here unable to help her while she sleeps. It is a very distressing situation.
Usually, she sleeps. When she is awake she mutters about being cold and something about the dark.
Mrs. Weasly came in with another cold rag and sighed. "You know she got sick from helping. You should go and eat something." I shook my head. "Maybe later... I'm not hungry right now anyways." That was a lie. I'd been starving for the past half hour, but I wasn't going to leave Ginny.
"I'll bring you something." She said as she left. I spent the day in my spot and various people walked in. I was on autopilot, nodding my head but not really listening. Someone said something about George being up out of bed Hermione came in with a book. Mrs. Weasly shooed me out once or twice... I don't remember much.
It was dark and could have been the same day or many days later. It was just me and Ginny was still asleep.
She woke up suddenly and reached blindly. I got up onto the bed and she curled into me like a small child. "The dark. It's after me!" She started crying and I held her closer.
"No. Shhh. Don't worry. Nothing is going to get you. I'll protect you." She relaxed. Apparently she believed me fully that she was safe. Her breathing got heavy and I knew she was asleep.
I set her gingerly back down and sat in the chair beside the bed. At some point, I laid my head down and fell asleep.
"Hey. You should wake up." I opened my eyes and Ginny was right in my face. "What?" I said, confused. This had to be a dream. She rolled her eyes. "I said you should get up." She pulled me out of the chair and I stretched. "Are you still sick?"
"Yes I am deathly ill and I'm spending that time pulling people out of chairs." She poured so much sarcasm into that I don't know how we haven't drowned.
"Well, good. And don't you ever get sick again! Do you know how worried I was?!" She smiled. She freaking smiled. "Awww, you care sometimes. What will you do if I get sick again?"
"Just don't. If you do that means I have to take care of you and not eat. So don't."
She hugged me and Mrs. Weasly came in. "Did I hear- yes! Now we have two people back!" Ginny had a very cute confused look. "Harry was no help around the house. All he did was stay in here." She smiled again.
"Alright. What do we do first?" Mrs. Weasly looked her over. "First we need to feed you both. Haven't had a proper meal in days."
We hurried after Mrs. Weasly. We got into the kitchen and we were bombarded with people. "Ginny!" And "you're okay!" Was said a lot.
I wolfed down my food and escaped to the living room. Hermione was the only one in there. "Why aren't you out there gawking at Ginny." She raised her eyebrows. "I could ask you the same, couldn't I? There is enough time to be happy for her. We do share a room."
That reminded me. Hermione wasn't in there at all. "So, where'd you sleep?" She fell over on the couch. "Right here. Ron stupidly said something about staying in your room... Not that I wouldn't like that. Anyway, that didn't work at all. Mrs. Weasly Pitched. A. Fit. It was rather funny. Where'd you sleep?"
"Me? Mostly in that chair. It is a very uncomfortable chair." She laughed. "You spent three days in that chair? You take the cake." Three days? There was exactly one week before I turned fifteen. Great.