We Have to be Done

Ginny's P.O.V
We have less than a week before we have to go back to school I plan on doing nothing except being with Harry. I got up to go find him, but as soon as I did the door opened.
Harry walked in, his nose bloody and his eyes sad. "Blood. Why is it always blood with you?" I pulled out a napkin to wipe it off. He grabbed my hand midway to his face and wouldn't let me touch him. That was weird.
"What happened to you?" He shrugged. "Just a bludger... I think it might have knocked some sense into me. Do you love me, Gin?" He took one of my hands gently. This was getting scary. I felt a painful feeling in the place where all of your nerves seem to come together. "Are you sure the bludger didn't knock the sense out of you? Forever, you know that."
He nodded. "I do know that. That's why we can't." What? Oh god. No. Not today, not now. Not ever. "We can't what exactly, Harry?"
He shook his head. "Don't say my name like that. You know what." I felt the tears well up in my eyes, but I forced them to stay there. "No."
"No?" I nodded once, careful to keep back the tears and keep my chin up. "You aren't allowed to leave me. You said forever."
"Ginny, I will love you forever. But I can't. We can't. I can't lose you. I couldn't bear it." He tried to hold on to my hand, but I jerked it back and pushed him away. "No. You didn't think about me. You sid nt think about how I would feel if I lost you! Go! Get away! I don't want to see your face any more!"
He left slowly, but I stayed strong until after I heard the front door shut. Then I broke down. I cried. People came into the room. I yelled at them. Then I apologised and cried. Hermione came in and wouldn't leave, so I let her stay.
"Are you okay?" I wiped at my face. "Yeah, but my forever is broken. I don't think it can be fixed." She hagged me. "Yes it can. It will. We can fix it. Just because the boys have an emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean that we have to suffer all of the time."
I spent the week in bed. Eating only what I had to to survive. It passed in a blur. September 1st came and we made our way to Kings Cross.
I tried not to look around as I ran through the barrier and got on the train. I'd just have to find another place to sit. I looked up, hopefully he wouldn't be there. It's a slim enough chance.
Of course, with my luck, he was there. I bit my tongue and tasted the metallic taste of blood. I opened the first door I found and hoped there was someone good in there.
Thankfully, it was the Patil twins. "Hi... Can I sit I'm here with you guys?" They both nodded. "Of course. We saw what happened just now. And by the looks of it, I'm going to guess you're having relationship troubles." One of them, maybe Padma, said. I felt the ever present tears well up again. "Yeah. We, he, broke everything off. I don't know what to do!"
In a matter of seconds I was crying, the Patil's were comforting me.
I spent the rest of the train ride quiet. The upcoming winter would be bitter, cold, and lonely in a sense that I can't even begin to know.