WARNING!!

Hello my avid reader. It's Kaylee again. I am very sorry. Again. I haven't updated in for freakin ever. Of course, the book is almost finished. Sorry for the shortness of my last chapter, too.
  I'm going to give you the info for my next book, before you stop reading all together. It is another Harry Potter fanfic but it is about the second generation (Albus Severus, James Sirius, Lily Luna, etc.) My friends and I are in it, so you can expect some cool awesome stuff to take place. Anyway if you like Harry Potter and fanfics you should read it.
Now, back to business. What we have come for. I am a horrible person. And such a procrastinator. I need to stop stalling. The next chapters are for you people that would start reading at the station in OOTP. If you read the chapter before (just do it if you haven't; all's well that ends well) you will notice that it ended there. But there's more.
You know the ship status. We all know the ship status. Most of the OOTP OTPs don't happen for another book. Again. I. Am. Very. Very. Sorry. I can't stress it enough.
Read at your on risk, the feels lifeguard is not on duty. Unless you want to message me over my account. I understand because I pretty much cried while I wrote this next couple of chapters.

Kaylee a.k.a. theregoesthefandom