× 6 ×

Saturday and Sunday were really uneventful. Papaya stayed over until Saturday and Sunday I just got homework done. Now I'm heading over to Tyson's house so I can tell him what he needs to do for my forgiveness.

I knock on his door and a boy that looks like Tyson answers the door.

"Well hello there." He says leaning against the door frame.

I raise an eyebrow at him and he chuckles.

"My name is James and who might you be?" He says.

"I'm someone looking for Tyson." I say.

"Well you could at least tell me your name so I know you aren't some crazy chick." He says.

"Calista." I answer him frowning.

"Such a unique name for a pretty girl," he turns around and yells,"Tyson get your sorry behind down here! Some girl named Calista is here!"

I hear Tyson come down the stairs and then he pushes James out the way.

"Calista what are you doing here? We have school in like 45 minutes." He says.

"Remember you have to do something for me. First you must take me to school. I'll tell you all the rest in the car." I say smiling.

"Uh okay. Just wait here a second." He says leaving the doorway.

I wait a little while and James tries to sweet talk me again. I nicely reject him and he leaves muttering about Tyson getting all the hot chicks. Tyson reappears and we head to his car. He starts it and we drive toward the school.

"What are these things I have to do?" He asks me.

"Well when we get to school you have to announce that I'm not ugly, actually do that at lunch. For the whole day you are my pet. You carry my books, get my lunch, do what I tell you to do. And for the grand finale, you'll just have to wait and see." I say smirking.

"Alright doesn't seem so bad." He says driving into the school parking lot.

He doesn't even know what he's in for.

He parks toward the front and we get out. Automatically I hear voices about me getting out his car.

"Why is the blue-haired chick with Tyson?"

"I thought Tyson thought she was ugly?"

"Wasn't she the one Tyson picked for the dare?"

"TYSON!!!!"

You can probably guess who that last person is.

Both Tyson and I turn our heads to see Betty coming toward us like a bull. Usually I would make an effort to get out of there but today Tyson was all mine. So I wanted to see what she had to say.

"Tyson! What in the world are you doing with this freak! And you drove her to school! Tyson you never drove me to school!" She whines like a five year old.

Ha suck it.

Tyson rolls his eyes and that just makes Betty angrier.

"Tyson, you can't be seen with that chick! You are my boyfriend! I do not compare with a low life blue-haired freak show!" She yells.

Tyson was about to open his mouth but I beat him to it.

"Well this low life, blue-haired freak show has Tyson wrapped around her finger! And Betty if Tyson never drove you to school what makes you think he's your boyfriend? What is going on in that crazy head of yours? You need to wake up darling, this isn't one of your daydream fantasies!" I say pushing past her dragging Tyson along.