× 17 ×

We went go-karting for a another hour or two before we went to dinner. I think that was the best part of the date because we went to Taco Bell! Anyways after the date he dropped me off back at my house and we parted ways. Not before he gave me a kiss on the cheek though! Papaya literally called me right when I got home and I was forced to tell her every little detail. Now I'm trying to get my lazy cousin up for school, he is not cooperating.

"Hayden get up you lazy bum! We have school!" I say shaking him.

He mumbles something I can't hear and I decide to break out the big guns.

"Hayden you have five seconds to get up before I do something worse than getting you arrested." I say annoyed.

He mumbles again and I sigh angrily. I walk out the room and grab a bucket from the bathroom. I fill it halfway with some ice cold water. Maybe that will wake him up. I smile evilly and walk to the head of his bed.

"Wakey, wakey Hayden." I say pouring the water on his head.

He shoots up and yells. He starts to shiver a little and I fall to the floor laughing. He glares at me and mumbles nothing pleasant under his breath.

"it's my first day of school here and this is how my morning starts?" He says.

"If you were to wake up when I said it the first time your morning would have been better." I say laughing.

"I hate you delinquent." He says walking into his bathroom slamming the door.

"The feelings mutual Hayden!" I yell before walking out his room to my own.

-♡-

We both are ready about thirty minutes later and we both have cereal for breakfast. We eat in silence because Hayden was still mad about this morning. I hear Papaya's car pull up and I finish my cereal quickly and put the bowl in the sink. I grab Hayden's bowl and put it in the sink as well. I pull him out the house and towards Papaya's car. We both jump in the back seat with Papaya and Westley in the front.

"Couldn't even let me finish my breakfast." Hayden says pouting.

"Well if you weren't as slow as a turtle then maybe you would have had a great morning lazy bum." I say elbowing him.

Papaya drives off and I have to explain to Westley who Hayden was. They hit it off pretty well so I hope the same goes for Tyson and Jackson too. We pull up at the school and Papaya parks toward the back. We all pile out and walk in together, Hayden stays close to me since he is new. Obviously that starts a whole bunch of questions from the kids in the parking lot.

Who is that kid?

Why is he with Calista?

Omg he is kind of cute!

I chuckle at that last comment because all those air head girls can think about is his looks. Little do they know what kind of personality he has.

I take Hayden to get his schedule and his locker combo. We have all of our classes together except for Calculus. I show him to his locker and then I get my stuff from my own. When I close my locker I scream a little because Tyson was right behind it.

"Good Morning babe." He says smirking.

"Babe? No.no,no. There will be no calling me babe." I say shaking my head.

"Whatever you say babe." He says.

I roll my eyes and head towards Hayden with Tyson following me.

"Hayden you ready to go to class?" I ask him.

He goes to open his mouth but Tyson beats him to it. I forgot they haven't really been properly introduced.