× 15 ×

One week later...

I was finally home from the hospital and I was loving every minute of it. I missed the smell of my house and the feel of my bed. The first thing I did when I came back was take a shower. The water felt great on my back and I never wanted to leave. Sadly I had to get out eventually because my mom yelled at me for running the water.

Papaya was calling me non-stop squealing about Tyson and I's first date happening soon. We were supposed to go on a date today but something happened with Landon so it was rescheduled to tomorrow.

But Papaya still wanted to celebrate saying that I must go to a party tonight. I didn't really want to but I haven't gone out so I was itching to feel carefree. She told me that Westley, Reggie, and even Jackson is coming.

So that told me there might be a war tonight. I'll have to step in if anything gets crazy.

Now I'm just waiting for Papaya and Westley to come pick me up. I sit outside on my porch and look over my outfit one more time. I decided to just dress casual so I have ripped jeans on with a black and white t-shirt. I wore my leather jacket and my converses.

Finally they pull up and I hop in the back. I find Reggie beside me and I roll my eyes. The last time I talked to him I was seconds away from beating him to a pulp.

"Hey Blue." He says casually.

I murmur I hi and turn to look out the window.

It doesn't take us long to get to the party and it is in full swing. The music was on full blast and multiple people were coming in and out the house. I feel my phone vibrate and I look down to see a text from Tyson.

I heard you went to a party. Don't have to much fun without me. ;) ~Tyson

I smile and text him back quickly.

Never :)
~Calista

I close my phone and head inside with Papaya trying not to get knocked over by people who already became drunk.

I automatically work my way over to the dance floor and let loose. I jump around and feel the music. I dance with a couple of guys and sing along with the crowd. I was having so much fun until Betty decides to ruin it all.

"Well well well, the freak finally came out the hospital. What did they you go because you had a disease they couldn't cure?" She says.

"Oh I'm fine Betty, thanks for asking." I say swaying with the music.

"You won't be fine in a couple of days." She says smirking.

"I think I will." I say laughing.

"Don't think I won't let your secret spill." She says threatening.

"Oh please Betty you're all bark but no bite." I say dancing away toward the kitchen.

I look for something other than alcohol and find some Coca-Cola towards the back of the fridge. I gulp it down quickly and take a look at the place around me.

Teenagers drinking, couples making out, strobe lights blinding me, Reggie and Westley fighting, girls....

Wait. Westley and Reggie are fighting?!

I run towards them and I see Papaya crying in the corner. I run to her and try to find out what happened.

"Papaya what happened?" I say sternly.

"I..I don't know. One minute I'm laughing at something Westley said and then the next minute Reggie punches him in the stomach." She says crying.

"Shh don't cry, I'll fix this. I'll find out what happened." I say.