× 8 ×

I wake up in my room with someone's foot in my face. I push it off forcefully and sit up to see Papaya sleeping on my bed.

Like who gave her permission?

I shake her and she wakes up rubbing her eyes. She gives me a sad look and then I remember all the events that happened yesterday. I sigh and get out my bed. I walk to my bathroom and throw water on my face. Then I realize something. I am in my room with Papaya. I know Papaya couldn't carry me so who did?

"Papaya! How did we get into my room?" I asked her from my bathroom.

"Well you passed out last night and Tyson drove us home. He carried you to your bed while I explained to your mom what happened." She said.

I walked out my bathroom and sat with her again.

"I can't believe I freaked out like that. I haven't done that in so long." I say shaking my head.

"I know Cali. Tyson wanted answers but I told him it's not my place." She said.

"Thanks Papaya." I say hugging her.

We stayed like that for awhile until Papaya told me that I smell. I pushed her off my bed and she laughed. We both took a shower and put on new clothes. It was around lunch time when we were finished. We decided to head to Taco Bell.

"Honestly Calista you are obsessed." Papaya says laughing.

"I love tacos." I say shrugging.

We head out to her car but then we hear our names being called. We turn around to see Tyson and Westley heading towards us.

"Hey Tyson, Westley." Papaya says waving.

"Calista are you okay?" Westley says.

"Well reject my hello." Papaya says under her breath.

"I am, we were just headed to Taco Bell. Would you like to join us?" I ask Westley.

"Sure." He says jumping in the car with Papaya.

Tyson looks at me and I avoid his gaze. It was kind of embarrassing for him to see me in that state. I decide to make the first move.

"Thanks for carrying me back there." I say softly.

"No problem." He says putting his hand in his pockets.

"Would you like to join us for Taco Bell?" I ask.

"I thought you'd never ask." He says smirking.

I smack him in the arm.

"So violent sweetie." He says getting in the back.

I laugh and sit in the back with him. Papaya and Westley seem to be lost in their own conversation. I kick Papaya's seat and tell her to start driving. She glares at me and apologies to Westley for my rude behavior. I laugh in response and she starts driving to Taco Bell.

-♡-

We decided to go through the drive thru because we wanted to chill somewhere else. Westley had a place he wanted to take us to so he was driving now.

I'm suprised Papaya just let him drive her car that quick. I took me a thousand pleads for her to let me drive her car once. I guess Westley has the magic touch or Papaya is taking a liking to him.

We pull up to this camping site and we all get out.

"Well we don't have any camping stuff Westley." Papaya states.

"I know Paya, we aren't here to go camping. Follow me guys." Westley says walking toward some trees.

But wait.