× 9 ×

Enjoy :)
-♡-
I went to sleep after having a crying fest with my mom. I feel bad for reminding my mom of that day. It didn't affect her as much as me but it still took a toll on both of us. We lost someone that day and we will never get them back.

Now it's Monday, the day I dread the most. I don't feel like facing anybody at the school. They probably will still remember the events from Friday. I definitely don't want to talk to Tyson. He is the one who is screwing up my life right now.

Acting like he is all high and mighty. You can't just force someone to tell them their story. It doesn't work that way. Tyson just has to get it through his thick skull that I'm not spilling anything anytime soon.

I get up and get dressed for the day to come. Honestly I don't even care what I look like today. I just throw on a sweatshirt and sweatpants grabbing an apple on my way out the door. I forget that Papaya was picking me up today so I was startled when I heard a beep of a horn. I jump in the passenger seat and is startled once again when I see Jackson in the back seat.

Honestly I forgot he even existed since he was technically losing Papaya to Westley.

I say hey to both of them and Papaya starts driving to school. The car ride was silent other than Jackson trying to make small talk but failing.

When we arrive at the school I rush out the car not waiting for anyone. I do catch a glimpse of Jackson putting his arm around Papaya though. I sigh as I walk to my locker. I open my locker and get my books for the day. When I close my locker I see Betty standing right next to me. I jump.

"What do you want Betty? I'm really not in the mood." I say facing her.

"Oh I'm not hear to really bother you, I came to say thank you." She says.

"Thank you?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I guess what ever stunt you pulled on Friday led Tyson right back to me. He came over my house Saturday night and things happened. Now I'm officially his girlfriend. So thanks for being a let down to him." She says walking away smirking.

I grip my books and frown. I shouldn't really care about what Tyson does but I do. He had to ask her out on Saturday, the day we went to the lake. The day we went behind the waterfall and I refused to tell him my story. So he went to Betty since I wouldn't tell him!

That was just low.

I walked to my first period class and sighed. This day is not going to get any better.

-♡-

Lunch time rolled around and I got my regular. I went to sit with Papaya and Jackson but I saw someone else at the table to. I saw Westley sitting across from Papaya and Jackson holding a scowl next to her. They seemed to be talking about something interesting.

I took my seat and waved to all of them.

"Hey guys what's up?" I ask them.

"Haven't you heard Calista?" Papaya asks me.

"Heard what?" I ask.

"Betty and Tyson are officially a couple!" She says waving her hands around like a manic.

"Yeah Betty came up to me this morning and thanked me for it." I say taking a bite of my pizza.

"What?" Westley says.

"It was nothing. She is just being Betty, apparently Tyson went over her house after you dropped us off Papaya." I say.

"He didn't!" Papaya says getting angry.

"There is something else to guys, you might want to hear about this." Jackson says.

We all turn to look at him.