× 19 ×

It has been awhile hasn't it....
-♡-
Calista's POV

So far everything has been great since that day. Tyson now kisses me any chance he gets and we went on multiple dates since then. The only thing I am confused on is why he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend yet. I mean he calls me babe like all the time, first I didn't like it but I got used to it. He buys me taco bell and surprises me with gifts like regular boyfriends do. But we aren't official yet, I'm wondering if I should make the first move on this one. Papaya told me to wait it out because she knows Tyson really likes me but I'm starting to become impatient.

Betty even quieted down after that fight we had at school. I did actually break her nose, which I was proud of, but I didn't get suspended because she had no proof it was me. Luckily we were in a spot with no cameras and teachers love me more than her so obviously they didn't believe her. Her minions still follow her everywhere so she hasn't lost that, but it seems like she has given up. Sure she bawled her eyes out to her minions when she saw Tyson kiss me but the Betty I know would have gotten revenge. Her not doing anything is questionable so I'm keeping myself on my toes, watching out for her.

But other then that Tyson and I are alright. We have to babysit Landon in a week so I'm looking forward to that. I don't know what it is about that kid that makes me love him so much, I think of him as my little brother. Tyson is always secretive about him though, I ask about him all the time but he always says the same thing.

"Landon is alright babe, he is excited to see you in a few weeks."

Then he kisses me on my forehead and we continue to do whatever we were doing. I don't know though because he has been leaving quite a few times because Landon has "family emergencies." But I don't want to push anything, he will tell me when he is ready to tell me.

See how nice I am? I am not pushing Tyson to tell me like he did to me. I should reward myself or something.

Tyson POV

Calista has been amazing, she is way more calm now then before and that is saying something. I'm glad she hasn't asked me about our title yet because I am waiting for the perfect moment to ask her. But with the stuff happening with Landon I don't want her to worry about him.

I mean she has asked me plenty times if I told her yet and he doesn't want to lie to her anymore, but I don't think she is ready. Oh how the tables have turned right? Thank God she hasn't been pestering me like I did to her or else I would tell her in the worst possible way. I don't want our relationship to go down in the dumps before I even get to ask her to be my girlfriend.

I know she is freaking out on the inside about Betty and all. She has been on the quiet side ever since Calista broke her nose. She is probably afraid of Calista now, but she won't stop bothering me. She texts and calls me all the time wanting to get back together. I told her no and deleted her number but she is very persistent. I don't want to tell Calista because I know she will flip out.

I just want everything to be calm for now. Betty needs to take a hint.

Papaya POV

I literally cannot take this anymore! Like Calista and Tyson have the perfect relationship and I am stuck with three boys fighting over me. To make matters worse I think of one of them like a brother to me. I try to ask Cali for help but she doesn't know much about this stuff. I ask my mom and she just laughs about it, like I'm lying. My dad wants to meet all of them with his shotgun visible. My sister doesn't even care, but you know I'm not mad about that. Her name is worse than mine so she gets mad about everything.

I try to decide what I like about each of them but it is very hard. They all bring out a different me when I'm around each of them. The question is which one is the real me? I think I might focus on that for now on when I hang out with each of them. But truly I have a confession to make. I haven't told anyone this yet.