× 10 ×

Hey! So like this chapter is kinda bad in my perspective but if you want to read it go ahead. If you skip it you won't get lost, this is kind of a filler chapter anyway. But whatever you do... Enjoy! :)
-♡-
Tyson's POV

I groan as the guys carry me into my house. They all laugh on the way inside and just throw me unto the couch. I sit up and they just crowd around me staring at me.

"What are you guys staring at? Get me some ice and a first aid kit!" I yell.

They stare at me for a little longer until they burst out laughing. Westley and James laugh so hard they fall to the floor. Reggie laughs so hard no sound comes out his mouth.

"Laugh it up guys. Laugh it up while I'm in pain." I say.

"Du-Dude I can't, I can't believe you got beat up by some chick!" James says still laughing.

I would have punched him if I wasn't still in pain.

"Well that chick is crazy and can I please get an ice pack!" I say holding my side.

Westley calms down enough and goes into the kitchen. He comes back with a bag of frozen corn and throws it at me.

"Dude! That was my face!" I yell at Westley.

"Didn't you need it for your face?" He says laughing again.

"I don't need this from you guys." I say getting up and limping to my room.

"Aww is Tyson upset he got beat up by a girl?" Reggie says mockingly.

I continue to limp up the steps and block them out completely. I make it into my room and slowly lean onto my bed. I put the bag of corn on my face and stare at my ceiling.

I think about Calista and how this whole dare got me tangled into this big mess. I only knew the chick for three days and she is already beating me up. I don't get why I mess around with her. Usually I just do it and dip. But I haven't even got to that point with her. She is just such an interesting person and I want to know more about her. I have no idea why I want to or why I feel this way. But I do want to actually know her.

Too bad ever single time I try it ends with us yelling at each other and slamming our doors.

I think back to when Landon was here and he asked me that question.

"Ty Ty don't you think she is pretty?"

I don't know why I didn't answer him. I guess I was a little afraid of Calista's reaction to whatever I would have said.

Hold on.

Why do I even care about Calista's reaction to what I say? I am Tyson Green. I make girls want me, they don't make me want them. They beg me to go out with them, they pratically worship the ground I walk on. Why am I so focused on Calista, when I can get any girl in the school.

Pfft. And to think, I thought I started catching feelings.

I shake Calista from my mind and I hear someone knock on the door.

"Come in." I say.

James walks into the room and sits on my bed.

"Did I say you could sit here?" I say to him blankly.

"Do you think I care?" He says.

I sit up and give him a look.

"Why are you even in here? Did you finish laughing?" I ask.

"I will never finish laughing at you Tyson. You are my younger brother, I am suppose to laugh at all your failures." He says patting me on the knee.

"Good to know." I say shoving him off my bed.

He falls to the floor and groans. He gets back up quickly and takes a seat on my bed again. He punches me in the stomach and I fall back unto my bed.

"You're lucky you got beat up earlier or that would have been worse." He says pointing to me.

I sit back up and put my pillow in front of me just in case.

"Anyway where are Westley and Reggie?" I ask.

"They went over to Calista's house. Something about taking out a Papaya or something." He says waving his hands.

Their obsession with that girl I will never understand.

"Oh well you can get out now." I say

"Not until I clear up what is going through your little head my little brother." He says.

"How do you know what is going through my head?" I ask.

"I just do. Now this girl Calista is the root of your little problem." He says.

"More than a little prob-

"Do not interrupt me! Now I was saying she is running through that little head of yours. She is making you question yourself and making you not understand why you are thinking the way you do." He explains to me.

"How do you know I was thinking that?!" I say astonished.

"I once had a girl that fascinated me like Calista fascinates you." He said.

"Did she beat you up too?" I ask.

"No, that is only you my friend." He says trying not to laugh.

I kick him off my bed again. This time he was prepared and took me with him. We both groan and sit up. We stay on the floor.

"The point I am trying to make here is you can't make the same mistake I made. You have to get to know Calista Tyson." He says.

"What happened when you didn't get to know the girl you had." I ask.

"She isn't my girl anymore, and that's a story for another day." He says getting up.

He walks out my room and leaves me speechless. I have never heard of this girl that made James feel that way. I guess she must have been very important to him.

But his story doesn't mean that I have to follow in his footsteps.

Why should I get to know Calista when all she had done is close me off? I can't even have a normal conversation with the girl. Her friend Papaya is the spawn of the devil. Why would I want to associate with someone who challenges me.

Because everyone else doesn't.

I never thought I would hear my inner voice. Is it even right? Do I really want to get to know Calista because of that reason?

Nah.

She is just fun to annoy the heck out of. I have a girlfriend anyway. I hear my phone ring. I look at it and see that Betty is calling me. Speak of the devil. I answer and she wants me to come over. I tell her give me ten minutes.

I need to get Calista out of my mind.

I jump up and grab my keys. I head downstairs and outside to my car. I see Calista on her porch reading something. She looks up for a moment and we lock eyes. Her eyes look a little puffy like she was crying. Did I make her cry? She then breaks eye contact and walks into her house slamming it. I get into my car starting it and head to Betty's house.

Some things will never change.

-♡-

That was Tyson's POV! Did you guys like it? Would you like more of his POV or should I stick with Calista's?

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)