× 7 ×

Two weeks have gone by and Tyson hasn't spoke to me since. But I have turned into a legend at my school. People who I never talked to started asking me for pranking tips and asking me to hang out. I guess one little thing can turn your whole high school reputation around.

I kind of miss Tyson's annoying behind eventhough we only really talked once. He has been avoiding me ever since that Monday.

I silently laugh thinking about it.

Westley and Reggie though have been talking to me lately. Mostly about Papaya though, they have seem to take a liking to her. Too bad they have to compete with Jackson. I didn't tell them about him though.

I'm just laying in my room now thinking about what to do over the weekend. Someone told me there was a party going on tonight but I'm not really a partying type of person. Yes I can prank people and tell them off but partying is different.

I get up and look out my window seeing Tyson with Reggie. I try to get a closer look at what they're doing and see they are dressed up a little. It looks like they are headed to the party. I head back to my bed and think about going. I wouldn't really know what to wear anyway. I decided I wasn't going.

But fate told me otherwise.

Next thing I know Papaya bursts into my room. She squeals and throws me a dress. I look at it and then look back at her. She also throws me a box which almost hits me in the face. It had black shoes it in.

"I saw the dress and shoes and thought of you!" Papaya squeals.

"Yeah but when am I ever going to wear this Papaya?" I ask her holding up the dress.

"Tonight of course! Since that prank you have become known Calista. Now wearing this people will really know you!" Papaya says.

"Papaya you know I don't like parties." I say.

"Well you are going to love this one! Come on we have to ready! Plus Tyson will be there." Papaya says pulling me up.

"What does Tyson have to do with this?" I ask.

"Oh please Cali, I know you miss him." She says giving me a look.

I was about to say something else but she pushed me into the bathroom.

"Take a ten minute shower and then I will get you ready!" She says squealing after.

Lord help me

-♡-

We arrive at the party an hour and a half later. The party seemed to be in full swing with music blasting and teens already drinking. When we get inside Reggie greets us first.

"Hey Blue! Papaya!" He says.

"Blue?" I asks.

"Well your hair is blue so I'm calling you that now." He says putting his arm over Papaya.

Papaya gives him a look and removes his arm. Reggie pouts and Papaya rolls her eyes. I take this time to escape to the kitchen where I find the drinks.

It seems there was only alcohol, so I decided to raid the fridge to find a pepsi.

"Success!" I say opening the can.

"I see you found my stash of pepsi." A voice says behind me.

I turn around to find Westley standing behind me.

"Westley?" I say.

"Hey Cali, you look nice." He says.

"This is your house?" I ask.

"Yup, my house, my party. Welcome to mi casa!" He says.

I laugh and Papaya comes into the kitchen.

"Calista, I found you! Reggie won't leave me alone." She says.

Westley flinches and decides to make a move.

"Wanna dance with me then?" He asks her.

Papaya looks at me and I nod at her.

"Sure." She says taking Westley's hand.

They escape to the dance floor while I continue to drink my pepsi. Reggie comes to me minutes later and asks where Papaya went. I told him she was with Westley and he curses under his breath. I laugh and he asks me to dance. I accept and we hit the dance floor.

A fast song came on and Reggie starts dancing like a manic. He grabs me and spins me around making me grind on him. It felt weird at first but then I got used to it. A few lyrics into the song I see Papaya dancing with Westley. He dips her and she starts to laugh. I smile at them but then I see Reggie frown. He decides to make a bold decision to dip me.

He spun me around so fast I didn't have time to react. He dips me and stares at Papaya. I try to get his attention to bring me up but he drops me instead. I fall to the ground hard and feel dizzy. Reggie picks me up quickly which makes my headache worse. Suddenly I hear Betty speaking to me.

"Poor Calista. She got dropped on the dance floor." She snickers.

I turn around to face her and I couldn't really concentrate.

"Have nothing to say? Too bad, now that Tyson won't even speak to you, you have moved on to his best friend. So sad." She says.

Now I felt really dizzy and I fell back down to the ground.

"Look at her, she can't even stand on her own." She says laughing.

I feel something being poured on my head.

"You looked a little thirsty." She says laughing and walking away.

I couldn't speak and I didn't know where Reggie went. I tried to stand up again but I fell right back down. People were laughing left and right. I didn't know where Papaya or Westley were.

I felt alone.

I tried to crawl away but people weren't letting me move at all. I felt like I couldn't breathe. The room started to spin and then suddenly I was being lifted off the floor. I tried to look at the person's face but my vision was blurry.

I felt myself being put onto a bed and I heard voices. One of them were definitely Papaya's.

"Omg I can't believe Reggie just left her there!" She said.

"Why did she freak out like that?" The voice asked.

"It's a long story and she would have to tell you herself." She said.

"I feel so bad though." The voice said.

"Don't worry, she will be fine Tyson." She said

Tyson?

"I hope so." He says.

I hear the door open and close. The bed dips and I feel someone playing with my hair. The last thing I hear is someone saying sorry before I drifted off to sleep.

-♡-

I like updating fast lol.

Calista's hair style, dress, and shoes to the side. ------->

Imagine the hair style with her blue hair...

And a big thanks to ufballer12 and xSweaterWeather_ for commenting! Your comments make me smile. :)