Chapter 17.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
[8-4-15]
I am writing this to you a few years later after the last chapter was initially posted back in 2013, and I officially went on a permanent hiatus soon after because I hit a major writer's block and lost interest in continuing the story at that point. I've come back to give you the chapter you deserve but I don't know if it'll be a good enough chapter since I haven't written fanfics in a long time. Hope you still enjoy!

_______________________________

{3rd Person POV}

"Then why don't you prove it, wild child?" Louis' tease-filled, lust-filled words echoed in Harry's brain. Harry felt some new found confidence thanks to the motivation boost of the alcohol in his system. What does he have to lose? Harry has been waiting for this moment for months and months- and this got him extra aroused.

Harry smirked, got out of Louis' grasp and tumbled onto the floor from the sofa, with Harry on top instead of Louis.

"How's that for a wild child?" Harry whispered seductively in Louis' ear. A part of him that was still sober found this sudden change of personality so shocking. No one, not even himself or Louis for that matter would've ever expected this type of behavior from him. Sure, Harry knows how to be a flirt, but he has never been in the position of getting down and dirty with the guy he never thought would mutually feel the same way.

Louis seemed unimpressed, or at least tried not to be.

"Psh, that all you got?"

"Ohh, Louis. You get funnier by the second." Harry leaned even closer to Louis' face, his lips a centimeter away from his. "I've just gotten started."

Harry moved the fringe of hair out of Louis' eyes, cupped his face with one hand and slowly pressed his lips onto Louis'. Harry could feel Louis' hands placing themselves around his neck, as Louis deepened the kiss like his life depended on it. Whether or not this is only because him and Louis are slightly losing their grip on rational actions & thinking, Harry desperately waited for this for long enough; this was his golden opportunity to show Louis how being "just friends" isn't going to cut it anymore.

Besides, this moment couldn't be perfected; it was already as perfect as it is.

They pulled away only to find each other out of breath, panting heavily but Harry didn't care; he hungered for more.

Louis separated himself from Harry's body, now hovering over the younger boy, and within himself, he decided to show Harry that he isn't the only one in control. Even for a second apart, Louis longed to be physically close with Harry again.

With one leg on either side of Harry, straddling his body, he first traced the outline of the other's abs, making Harry bite his lip. Soon enough, they collided their lips together for a second time. It happened so quickly that it totally caught the curly boy off guard, making Harry react more than what Louis would expect. Harry began to feel his way down to the end of Louis' shirt while lips still intact, beginning to remove it off Louis' body. Harry could feel the immediate heat that radiated off Louis' back, torso and chest. Louis let Harry remove his shirt, and watched him fling the shirt far away from them.

The two of them never let one second by without putting more, aggressive effort into the kiss while Louis ran his hands vigorously through the boy's curls. Harry nor Louis didn't dare gasp for air. All that mattered what that they needed each other, and that was enough. Louis pulled away only to lay down beside Harry on the ground, Harry's hands not leaving its place, gazing deeply into his eyes, pressing their bodies against each others.

Those emerald eyes will be the death of me, Louis thought. And damn, he seems to know how exactly to handle me.

They were so hypnotizing that Louis became all he could focus on was Harry- just like how his mind was filled with thoughts of him for days on end while they had that a temporary fallout.

As if on cue, Harry moved a hand up to Louis' face, caressing his cheek with his thumb. Louis grabbed onto Harry's arm tightly.

Harry hesitated, only to gaze straight into Louis' eyes.

Still the golden opportunity to actual TELL Louis how you feel, Harry thought to himself.

"I love you Louis." Harry confessed as he gasped for enough air for all the words he needed to express for him. "Hell, I've been in love with you ever since I first laid eyes on you: that day my sister invited you over- ever since the second I opened that door. You mean more to me than words could describe, and I want to be your man."

Louis grew speechless, with utter joy growing inside; he was too joyous to speak at all, he was still full of lust that he needed to satisfy. He made their lips crash together again, moving in sync as they intertwined their legs together, and Louis grabbed onto Harry's waist forcefully. Harry felt his way down Louis' skin, down to his belt. Louis let Harry unbuckle it, but as much as Louis didn't want the heat between them to stop, he pulled away one last time - he needed to confess his own feelings for Harry, once and for all.
Before anything more could happen, physically.

Harry looked down at Louis with confusion, so before he could speak up, Louis quickly did.

"I'm sorry I have to stop us in the middle of a great time but," Louis tried to catch his breath again, while trying to also soberly express his feelings.

"I- I love you too Harry. I can't picture myself with anyone else but you and even though we lost connection, it made me realize how much I never want to be a part from you. You without a doubt, are the love of my life." Louis gazed into Harry's eyes to find pure happiness dancing within them.

"It's about time." Harry whispered, pressing his lips softly onto Louis' forehead.

~