Chapter 10.

{Louis' POV}

"Zayn! Get your lazy ass up, it's almost 12 in the afternoon!" I barge through Zayn's room of our flat in a singy-song voice. That guy takes quite some time to get him out of bed.

"You don't know what it's like to be me! Having a hard time even getting to open my eyes." Zayn groaned, turned over in his bed, laying on his stomach.

"I just wanted a way for him to get out of that comfy trap called a bed. "Come on, man! The sun is up, the sky is blue-"

"Alright, stop singing Lou." He mumbled, but eventually threw his covers off of him, revealing his slim, slightly tan body in only boxers. Since we've lived together for about 2 years since high school ended, him being in little clothing didn't phase me.

"Let me help you out." Zayn burrowed his eyebrows at me but I ignored him and slipped my arms under his legs from the side and lifted him off the bed and carried him downstairs. I may be tiny, but I'm also mighty; don't ever let appearances deceive you.

Zayn didn't refuse this from happening and just starting chuckling. "I can't believe you can carry me but I can't carry you."

"You know that I'll carry youuu! I'll carry youuuu!" I belted out the lyrics from the song 'Carry You' by this year's X-Factor's winner, Union J. I threw him onto the lounge chair and pranced into the kitchen, opening two packages of breakfast croissant sandwiches from the freezer.

"Ugh, I thought you forgot about that song!" He complained as he rubbed his eyes.

I shrugged and smirked at him, poking my head in the doorway. "It's a great tune, I'm going to bring it back whether you like it or not."

He rolled his eyes, and shifted into a comfortable position with arms laid behind his head.

"Oh yeah we're going to the beach today aren't we?"

I leaned against the doorframe with arms crossed. "That was the plan... Oh, and you don't mind if I invite someone to tag along with us, do you?"

"I don't wanna be the third wheel again." He responded with a bit of an irritated tone.

"Don't worry, I'll ask him to bring his best mate." I reassured him.

"Ooh, it's a he?" Zayn sat upright, intrigue written all over his face. "Is it... Harry?"

I roll my eyes. "Yes, Harry."

"Hmm..." Zayn smirked at me and I looked at him confused. 

"What, Zayn?" I ask, annoyed.

"You've been spending a lot of time with him lately."

"Because he's the brother of who I used to date, and he's still a new friend to me."

"I don't know, man. The way you've been talking about him to me, I just thought maaaybe, you found another guy to be interested in. It's sure been awhile," Zayn replied with a smug smile. Before Gemma, I've only liked a few guys aside a few other girls in the past. Gemma happened to be my only official relationship with someone. I've been out as bisexual for years now, but I guess I don't give off the vibe that I am?

I quirked an eyebrow at him. "Me and Harry? He's like a brother to me, he's just a friend."

Zayn let out a small chuckle. "Whether or not that was a big fat lie, then I'm all for him tagging along with us." Sometimes he likes to play matchmaker and for me to get with someone, but I can handle my love life on my own, thank you.

The microwave soon beeped a few minutes later telling us it was done warming up our food. I walked over to it, took the plate out, with the delectable smell of sausage, croissant and scrambled egg wafting its way to my nose. Even though this was all processed, it's still pretty damn good.